Deleted

PvE Rogue weapons

Hello guys,

I've been playing assasination spec with 620 PvP daggers by now , but this week I got two new weapons, heroic fist from Kargath and heroic dagger from Ko'ragh. So I wondered which spec would suit best for my new weapons, or I should wait to get another dagger or fist/axe.

Thanks for your help.

Sub with the fist in your offhand is perfectly fine.

Combat, iirc, still scales best with a slow mainhand and dagger offhand (I may be wrong.)

So yes, those two weapons are perfect for combat if you're interested in it.

Deleted
    I'll try both specs and check which one fits me best. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirigiri View Post
    Combat, iirc, still scales best with a slow mainhand and dagger offhand (I may be wrong.)

So yes, those two weapons are perfect for combat if you're interested in it.
    Combat scales best with 2 Slow Weapons. Dagger MH and Slow OH is better for Sub.

Play sub until another slow weapon drops.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Software engineering is the study and an application of engineering to the design, development, and maintenance of software

Farasat

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for that informative public announcement, pasban7500! We all learned what a troll was today!

Also MH dagger/OH Slow can work just fine for Combat and Sub. Once you get two slow, or two fast you can rock slows on Combat and fasts on Sub.