Deleted

Issue with BigWigs and Tukui

Hi! recently I noticed that when I have Tukui enabled, my bigwigs timers does not show at all. When I turn Tukui off, they display just fine. Everything is also up to date. This is the .lua-error that pops up when trying to use the "test bars" button within bigwigs and having Tukui enabled:

Message: Interface\AddOns\BigWigs_Plugins\Bars.lua:284: attempt to index field 'media' (a nil value)
    Time: 12/28/14 00:44:46
    Count: 12
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\BigWigs_Plugins\Bars.lua:284: in function `ApplyStyle'
    Interface\AddOns\BigWigs_Plugins\Bars.lua:1374: in function `?'
    Interface\AddOns\BigWigs\Loader.lua:531: in function `SendMessage'
    Interface\AddOns\BigWigs_Core\Core.lua:336: in function `Test'
    Interface\AddOns\BigWigs_Options\Options.lua:82: in function <Interface\AddOns\BigWigs_Options\Options.lua:81>
    (tail call): ?
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[3]"]:5>
    ...kada\lib\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:799: in function <...kada\lib\AceConfigDialog-3.0\AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:614>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:5>
    ...ace\AddOns\AddOnSkins\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\AceGUI-3.0.lua:314: in function `Fire'
    ...kins\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:28: in function <...kins\Libs\AceGUI-3.0\widgets\AceGUIWidget-Button.lua:25>

Locals: <none>

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Looks to me like either tukui is including an outdated version of the Ace libraries, or it is trying to do something cunning about styling BigWigs, and that no longer works.

I would try (a) install the latest, stand-alone version of ace, and (b) update both BW and Tukui to the latest, see if that fixes it.

If, as I expect, it doesn't, then try turning off styling of other addons in tukui, or report it to their devs.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Looks to me like either tukui is including an outdated version of the Ace libraries, or it is trying to do something cunning about styling BigWigs, and that no longer works.
    This is nothing to do with Ace, nor is it trying to style BW.

I just did a little digging and it seems that the latest version of Tukui has done some pointless variable renaming (they renamed "media" to "Medias" which isn't even a word :S). This causes an issue with the inbuilt Tukui skin when also using Tukui, as it tries to grab the settings from Tukui itself.

I've fixed the issue in the latest alpha, but I'll need to check if they've changed anything else style-wise.

- - - Updated - - -

The latest release should solve this, let me know if you have further issues.
    https://github.com/funkydude - https://github.com/BigWigsMods
    Author of BadBoy, BasicChatMods, BigWigs, BFAInvasionTimer, SexyMap, and more...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funkydude View Post
    This is nothing to do with Ace, nor is it trying to style BW.

I just did a little digging and it seems that the latest version of Tukui has done some pointless variable renaming (they renamed "media" to "Medias" which isn't even a word :S). This causes an issue with the inbuilt Tukui skin when also using Tukui, as it tries to grab the settings from Tukui itself.

I've fixed the issue in the latest alpha, but I'll need to check if they've changed anything else style-wise.

- - - Updated - - -

The latest release should solve this, let me know if you have further issues.

The latest release did indeed fix the issue, thanks alot!