I cant complete "Putting the gore in gorgrond"

Wtf can i do? Im missing the last part "The Iron approach". I thought i completed that when i fought the battle up north with the ancient relic and shit..

I cant find any quests at flight points, and relogging doesn't work either. Anyone have an idea of what to do? Im horde if that matters.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

its nice to see im not alone with the problem, but i read no answer there : / thanks anyway
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Only one Zone? I cannot find any open quests in Gorgrond / Taladaar / Spires, I am quite certain that I did all the quests, but don't have the meta achievements completed. "The Iron approach" is one of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Only one Zone? I cannot find any open quests in Gorgrond / Taladaar / Spires, I am quite certain that I did all the quests, but don't have the meta achievements completed. "The Iron approach" is one of the three.
    from what i could read, they are tied up in a way, where if you miss the iron approach it can cause a chain reaction. Currently i cant get the first part of the talador achievement.

EDIT; Afaik, there is no "fix". We'll just have to wait for blizzard to fix it.

Deleted
    Having same issue.
    Completed it tons on horde over 8 toons
    Alliance one, completed the zone, all quests done including the finale to assault the iron horde. All bonus ones done (not that they count) and still left needing the iron approach, even tho I've completed it.
    Means I can't buy the treasure map for the zone

Deleted
    Seems to have been fixed today, logged in to get gorgrond, talador and spires achievement

Interesting. EU maintenance is coming this night. So something to look forward to.

Keep trying man, you'll get it.
    Don't give up on yourself.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Interesting. EU maintenance is coming this night. So something to look forward to.
    Oh ya, sorry , meant to say US servers appears to have been fixed now, hope it fixes for you after maint

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Oh ya, sorry , meant to say US servers appears to have been fixed now, hope it fixes for you after maint
    Yes, it's fixed now.