Healing in WOD ?

Hi , guys just curious about how some of you healers or those being healing think about the state of healing in WOD so far ? Some pretty big changes since MOP but what do you all think so far ..like it ? Hate it ? Or perfection ?? ...Just curious ;-)

7+ Year Old Account
    Healing is fine. People just need to stop standing in stuff.

Healing is the same as ever at the beginning of an expansion. People are used to zerging content and ignoring mechanics which is difficult for healers to deal with at lower gear levels. When you're playing with a group that knows how to play well healing is fun and enjoyable. Healing a bunch of derps who pull large packs without popping cds and then proceed to stand in all the things is frustrating and not enjoyable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Just came out from a Grimrail HC where my guilde was the only one using the cannons at boss 2... one of the pug dpsers standing the whole fight shooting at the boss (yeah, the boss in the cannon) and not even helping on adds.... needless to say that fight took waay longer than it should have and pure luck we didnt wipe... followed up with double trashpulls (1 wipe on those) and ppl clinging on to the static chainlightning at last boss... I hate healing pugs and I seriously hate Grimrail, not only for the horrible camera shitangles!

Other than pugs... I bet healing is fun in WoD, sadly I dont have an active guild to even get a 5man going!

Deleted
    Healing is fine. I play disc priest.

7/8 Gold Challenge mode (my group keeps messing up in auchindown of all places)

If people learn to stop standing in stuff, you actually find time to dps

Raid wise? It's fun, again unless people stand in crap

Healing is much more interesting than it used to be.

Before: spamspamspam

Now: Sort of actually kind of think