Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    Why not HA and FV.
    This is what I run. Emp Seals isn't really my thing, I try it sometimes and it sims to just a few more DPS than my current build.

Holy Avenger, assuming it's reasonably balanced(it seems to be), is simply the best talent to leverage a 15 second trinket you could possibly ask for.

I don't wait to use my Scabbard, normally I use it on cooldown. At 6 minutes it's time for my second STR potion, Scabbard, HA - Avenging Wrath. The DPS spikes at the start of the fight and at 6 minutes are tremendous.

The great thing about this particular spec is that it's easy to play near perfectly. Not too mentally taxing, leaves you plenty of head space to be mindful of where you're standing.

I'm all in favor of Emp Seals but the theoretical DPS gains aren't nearly big enough in my case to justify giving up the opportunities that a huge burst gives. Exploiting them is really the most fun part of playing a DPS. In particular there's one blue mushroom on Brackenspore that generally seems to line up with my second burst.

20K was a super deal, OP. 30k would be a good deal, I paid 45k to get mine early, and people are still asking that much.

If you didn't have a trinket with a similar use effect, you needed one. Huge situational power in it, even if you didn't use it every fight.
    Last edited by thumbwarriordx; 2015-01-07 at 04:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thumbwarriordx View Post
    I paid 45k to get mine early, and people are still asking that much.
    sell for 80k+ multiple times a day on my realm =[[[

I just scooped one for 20k also!

Deleted
    You guys are lucky for your realms. A scabbard trinket costs 120k on Bladefist EU (at least when I last checked a week or so ago).

10+ Year Old Account
    My gm just snagged one for 30k on Burning Blade, then....he went holy. Seeing them typically around 60-70k on Burning Blade. so jealous...
    onethirtyeight

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    You guys are lucky for your realms. A scabbard trinket costs 120k on Bladefist EU (at least when I last checked a week or so ago).
    There's another one up for 90k already. I talked to the guy who sold this one right after I bought it, so I think he had just posted it. Right place right time I suppose. I've been checking the AH 2-3 times per day as I was willing to pay about 30 or 40k only. Was going to re-sell it just for quick cash, but meh there's nothing to buy at this point anyway. Still got 110k and no expenses to speak of. Flasks/food/pots are cheap as hell.