Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    As always mages, each raid tier they are miles ahead everyone else. Not sure if blizzard is serious
    Do you realize the entirety of MoP was dominated by warlocks?
    #1 fire mage US. u mirin'?
    "Aaah ah ah ah ah ah ah yea, f*ck me, ah, f*ck, aah yeah"
    - Jenna Jameson

Top 10 logs for Highmaul and not a single warlock in there. Your best bets are retri palas, mages and windwalker monks. All three are easy to master and you can top charts.

Top 600 kargath - not a single warlock in there. Didn't check any further but I'd wager that there are no locks for a couple more hundred top spots.
    Top 200 butcher - only a couple warlocks in there.
    Top 600 tectus - only a couple locks starting @ around top400.

I could keep going but we both know where it leads to... warlocks being shit this expansion.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-12-29 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akiit View Post
    Warlock....
    Yeah, no. /10charcuzQuotedoesn'tcount. If you wanna top the deeps then warlocks are one of the least wanted classes for you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by me
    Top 600 kargath - not a single warlock in there. Didn't check any further but I'd wager that there are no locks for a couple more hundred top spots.

I could keep going but we both know where it leads to... warlocks being shit this expansion.

Deleted
    Hunter, specifically MM. Great AE, great single target, high burst when required with Stampede and FF. All around a great class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf View Post
    Hunter, specifically MM. Great AE, great single target, high burst when required with Stampede and FF. All around a great class.
    ... MM has terrible AE and all BRF fights have lots of movements so you wont have sniper training up as often as youd like. SV hunter is gonna be really strong for BRF because of all the movement and the multitarget fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    The classes that are least played and guilds want them because they are hard to find and can bring unique perks.

Monk, Shaman, Warlock.

The classes that guilds want because they have OP specs and/or utility that are pretty much required to have at least one of these for Heroic/Mythic progression.

Disc Priest, Druid, Paladin utility
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    elemental shaman, if they can just become immune to damage and then can ignore raid mechanics and stand still and dps, they will rekt shit up!
    So fucking true that its sad, atleast our movement is getting fixed in 6.1

On topic: probably fire mage!

Mages are the most common right now. Amp Magic is amazing utility. We'd still be pretty common without it but that ability pushes us over the top, especially when underhealing on progression. Might also be some other casters rerolling or playing Mage right now, as we had 2.5 weeks to level, so multiple toons were ready to go.

For Foundry, I would expect another rebalancing pass shortly into the instance, which might mix some things up
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-12-30 at 03:11 AM.

As always mages, each raid tier they are miles ahead everyone else. Not sure if blizzard is serious
    Not sure if you are serious. When has this ever been true?

Deleted
    My gues would be priest healers will be on top with their flexable specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post
    Top 10 logs for Highmaul and not a single warlock in there. Your best bets are retri palas, mages and windwalker monks. All three are easy to master and you can top charts.

Mythic Kargath 120 destro lock, 36 in heroic. Mythic Butcher 29 affli, 90 in heroic. Tectus mythic 78 demo lock, 85 on heroic. Sure they are not top dps, but every class does better and worse every now and then. There is differences but its mostly down how you play your class.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattitja View Post
    There is differences but its mostly down how you play your class.
    Not at all really, there are fights where warlocks just straight up suck on compared to other classes. Overall warlocks are probably the weakest class atm and it will just get worse in Foundry due to most of those fights having vast amounts of movement which hurt locks even more. It's not even like we need a damage buff either (affliction at least) blizzard just needs to give us the same tools for movement that other classes have access to. And also remove the RNG BS that is soul shards.

Quote Originally Posted by fearist View Post
    Do you realize the entirety of MoP was dominated by warlocks?
    Mages weren't that far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Not sure if you are serious. When has this ever been true?
    If you couldn't see that yourself as a mage then its l2p issues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mages weren't that far behind.
    Alright.

Moonkins. We're already doing well and we scale extremely well with gear (not to mention the set bonuses are pretty crazy). Mages will be extremely strong as well i'd be willing to bet.

Mages as always.
    FOTM
    FOTY
    FOTE
    FOTD

Quote Originally Posted by Alassiel View Post

Angry Warlock main spotted.

...in all seriousness, Moonkins. Laser turkeys everywhere.

Set bonuses have a way of shaking up who is OP and who is not. Some of the set bonuses sound pretty amazing.

Deleted
    Boomkins, mages and warlocks..