Deleted

[SUGGESTION] Minor Glyph: Light of Dawn

This is a suggestion and is nowhere QQ or whatever, suggestin and see if anyone agrees with me, that the new Light of Dawn skill visuals isn't as good as the old one.

My petition is for blizzard to let us use it through a minor glyph with the same effects it had before. even only healing ppl only infront of you or most injured.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Totally agree... considering they've already done that with druids when they took out the tree form and then gave it back in the form of minor glyph… and for what I’ve seen so far most of the minor glyphs serve only for aesthetics purpose. Oh, and that would give another glyph for scribes to sell
    Also consider open this thread on the battle.net forums…
    Cheers m8

I think it should have same visual as the one you got in the beginning of t14 with the darkmoon card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HugoMiguelR1 View Post
    Totally agree... considering they've already done that with druids when they took out the tree form and then gave it back in the form of minor glyph… and for what I’ve seen so far most of the minor glyphs serve only for aesthetics purpose. Oh, and that would give another glyph for scribes to sell
    Also consider open this thread on the battle.net forums…
    Cheers m8
    I did in the eu forums no replies there tho. I agree they did to many others and pally don't have that many good minor glyphs this idea would be a nice add to the collection