Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yah I forgot to mention that piece... then again who cares we pay their paycheck right ;-)

Just one other thing to clarify.
    Those shadow dots coming from drain soul, they are part of our single target damage, they only can tick on one target at a time, not like the real dots.
    So I just don't understand why sacrifice is not buffing them, it only buffs drain soul damage like the perk. seriously , this is just a horrible bug, they just missed it. drain soul does crap damage, the shadow dots needs to be part of every single target buff we get, exec and sacrifice or any other thing. In the first time when the t16 came out, the proc of the 2p only buffed malefic grasp and drain soul, it was so underwhelming, that they said they forgot to include the shadow dots in the proc, i feel the same thing is happening, they just don't seem to look at it.
    It's not like affliction will be OP with these hotfix, it will just have what it needs to be on par with other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by kornoth View Post
    So I just don't understand why sacrifice is not buffing them, it only buffs drain soul damage like the perk.
    It does buff them (and always has). Go test it in the game for yourself.