Deleted

Barrage question and final explanation.

So according to Icy-Veins barrage is not worth using for single target AT ALL, is that true? Because in the priority list Barrage is still higher than Aimed Shot without Thrill of the Hunt. I'm kinda confused.

Against a single target, Glaive Toss and Powershot should be used on cooldown, while Barrage is not worth using at all against a single target.
    Also does barrage requires Steady focus as a Tier 4 talent? Overall which talent is better atm: Steady Focus vs Thrill of the Hunt when it comes to choosing glavies and barrage?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rafting-Thread

icy-veins outdated, waiting for them to push my changes.

I would use Steady Focus if you take Focusing Shot, since you get the buff after one shot.
    Without Focusing its hard to come up with the focus for Barrage on cooldown. I also don't like to always have to cast two Steady Shots back to back every 12 seconds. So i personally take Thrill + Glaive if i can't use Focusing Shot in a fight. In a high movement 2 target fight you could take Barrage and just use arcane to keep serpent sting rolling on both.

You don't use Arcane to multidot.

If you want to tell me to use Multishot in a two target fight, i have no more words for you.

Quote Originally Posted by morchel View Post
    If you want to tell me to use Multishot in a two target fight, i have no more words for you.
    You would rather use 2 CDs when you could use 1?!?

Needed to put SS on two targets:

Arcane Shot - 60 Focus + 2 GCD
    Multi-Shot - 40 focus + 1 GCD

Speechless still?

Srsly? You are supposed to refresh the SrS with Multishot, not dump focus with it.

May have been referring to fights where the 2 targets are not tanked on top of one another, or are occasionally (or often) separated.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find that multishotting two targets is mostly useful at the pull. After that you should be able to keep SrS running on both simply with regular AS focus dumping.

Oh yeah he might have been on about that one two-target fight with spread targets that doesn't exist.. Twin Ogron are apart for a few seconds at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Apiss View Post
    So according to Icy-Veins barrage is not worth using for single target AT ALL, is that true? Because in the priority list Barrage is still higher than Aimed Shot without Thrill of the Hunt. I'm kinda confused.
    12/12 not sure why the guides are just now figuring this out

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post31105545

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Oh yeah he might have been on about that one two-target fight with spread targets that doesn't exist.. Twin Ogron are apart for a few seconds at a time.
    And we've got another 2/3's of a raid tier and probably 1-2 more tiers to come in the expac where these same SrS application mechanics will probably exist, so. Yes, fights like that could happen. I think giving advice applicable to all situations is preferable to constraining it to existing raid fights, but, whatever.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Well Noxxic got it right, Icy is always slow to update current information. The guides over at Icy was still MOP based when WOD was released for example ^^