10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a specific anime

So I was talking with my uncle the other day about an anime we can't remember the name of. All I really remember is the opening scene or the ending scene of the episode/s is this guy and girl (I think they were siblings) duking it out. Kind of reminded me of yu yu hakusho with its fighting/art style. They also seemed to have some kind of abilities. if anyone knows anything that sounds like this, do tell. I've been wondering what it was for years. Pretty sure it's old.

Also, another one I thought id add...only thing I remember is these demon/monster hunters hunting some moon creature. One of the main characters was a female. It also was old-ish and had a inuyasha art style.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd love you forevers!!
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Damn not much to go on, but I'll take a stab in the dark with this one. Would "Shadow Skill" be it? Fits a lot of what you are talking about so maybe that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asseymcgee View Post
    yu yu hakusho
    I loved this show so much, right up until the rushed ending.

But I have no clue on what show you're searching for

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was talking with my uncle the other day about an anime we can't remember the name of. All I really remember is the opening scene or the ending scene of the episode/s is this guy and girl (I think they were siblings) duking it out. Kind of reminded me of yu yu hakusho with its fighting/art style. They also seemed to have some kind of abilities. if anyone knows anything that sounds like this, do tell. I've been wondering what it was for years. Pretty sure it's old.

Also, another one I thought id add...only thing I remember is these demon/monster hunters hunting some moon creature. One of the main characters was a female. It also was old-ish and had a inuyasha art style.

Hmmmm this may take a bit let me sleep on it...Buut i probably can match it tpo something....So Rumio Takahasi esqu artstyle demons/moon beasts and siblings beating each other up you think..Hmmm i there ANYTHING else you rememeber?

Was it this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iria:_Zeiram_the_Animation

Old as fuck, kind of fits most of your criteria. More sci-fi than what you described, but it aired on Cartoon Network a long time ago.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2014-12-29 at 10:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Was it this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iria:_Zeiram_the_Animation

Old as fuck, kind of fits most of your criteria. More sci-fi than what you described, but it aired on Cartoon Network a long time ago.
    Nay, but it looks interesting. Is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    I loved this show so much, right up until the rushed ending.

But I have no clue on what show you're searching for
    Yeah that ending was rushed, I wish they would've shown more of King Raizen..such a badass lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Hmmmm this may take a bit let me sleep on it...Buut i probably can match it tpo something....So Rumio Takahasi esqu artstyle demons/moon beasts and siblings beating each other up you think..Hmmm i there ANYTHING else you rememeber?
    Well Kyanion found the siblings one I was talking about, as for the moon beast/demon one. All I remember is that they had these scythes/circular blades ala Warcraft wardens. And their captain was torn apart by the thing. The beast kind of looked like a giant werewolf too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Damn not much to go on, but I'll take a stab in the dark with this one. Would "Shadow Skill" be it? Fits a lot of what you are talking about so maybe that is it.
    Yes! That's it! I've been wondering what it was for years, thank you good sir
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Haha damn I'm good, I've not seen much of that anime, but a friend of mine back in the late 90s had some fan subbed and I saw the first episode or two, He stuck with it but I didn't. Just the clues you gave me made me think of that anime because of how it felt compared to Yu Yu Hakusho. As for the 2nd anime you are thinking of, hmm that one seems a bit trickier, the weapons might give it away to people that have seen it though.

Nay, but it looks interesting. Is it good?

Honestly, I don't remember. I really liked it as a kid, but I haven't watched it in 10 years or so, so I don't know how well it holds up.