Deleted

Just witnessed the crasiest turn 1 from a druid

So I start this duel against a druid and he does this on his turn 1:

- Coin, Innervate, Violet Teacher, Innervate, Power of the Wilds

I immediately conceded after his turn 1 because I had no way to deal with one 4/6 and two 2/2 's on my turn 2.

I would love to know the probability of getting this hand.

Is that really all that dangerous? He just used his entire hand, at that point he's practically going to be top-decking everything. You have nothing, absolutely nothing in your deck that would be able to stop that before he just kills you with regular damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Is that really all that dangerous? He just used his entire hand, at that point he's practically going to be top-decking everything. You have nothing, absolutely nothing in your deck that would be able to stop that before he just kills you with regular damage?
    at that point he can do 9 damage every turn (including hero power) which means he will win before the other guy can even get a yeti out... yeah pretty much no way to come back from that. Unless you are playing zoo and can flood the board within a turn or 2 but even then you will be below 10 hp and also out of cards before you are safe.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Is that really all that dangerous?
    Yes, it is gg.

I bet it is in "casual" mode, too.

Deleted
    Unless you're playing zoo and you have a good low cost opening hand, then just concede.

As a warrior I could whirlwind + execute the teacher, leaving just that 2/1 while the opponent has no cards left :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc1987 View Post
    I would love to know the probability of getting this hand.
    Quick napkin math gives me odds of 1 to 82k without a mulligan. Yeah, that's not too common I guess. ;D

What is the probability? Sadly, very high with Blizzard's "random" generator.

Deleted
    Its very dangerous, but its not end all.

For example as a hunter you can easily trump it with a turn 1 undertaker turn 2 mad scientist, which happens quite often.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    What is the probability? Sadly, very high with Blizzard's "random" generator.
    How the fuck does that sentence make sense.