Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    exactly we have to perform flawlessly to keep up with 70th 80th percentile this is annoying as fu**
    Ye you work your behind off, get like a top 50 general rogue ranking and get demolished by some monk, mage or hunter who barely even ranked on theyre class and have to hear the raid leader complimenting the guy who performed worse than you but still deals like 2x your deeps and not recognize your hard work, its retarded. No rogue raiding mythic now can shake the feeling they shouldve rerolled monk. Im probably the best geared dude in my guild (and thats not cause ppl wanted to gear me, I simply got super lucky on coins) and I canot keep up already, once ppl catch me in gear Ill be egtting demolished and its not my performance, Im constantly doing very high numbers for rogues, usualy in the 85% percentile up.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2015-01-02 at 07:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillemus View Post
    I am not in the 99th percentile where you suggest things matter. In fact I am only 4/7 hc - which I realise is not that much, but we only raid 1-2 nights a week, so I'm ok with that. What annoys me is when I'm in the 90th percentile for spec/class and I am getting beaten by other classes on dps who are in the 70th percentile of their spec/class. I am completely ok with not being the top dog, what annoys me is when I'm getting beaten on DPS by someone who in fact does NOT understand their class better (based on their percentile vs mine).
    Yes, I have a very similar experience - at my own level - but I fully agree with you.
    Last edited by mmoc972a289242; 2015-01-02 at 09:03 PM.

I'm preparing my monk for BRF in case there will be no changes for rogues. So far in 645 gear I do as much DPS as my rogue did in 655.

Also, monks are fun to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't been too bad for me, but then again I would (probably foolishly) stick with my rogue no matter what. It's a class I've come to enjoy and it's one I try to do everything on. I'd probably quit raiding before re-rolling.

I seem to be doing fine damage-wise, but then again I'm the highest geared rogue on my server. I'm not really a fan of switching specs (mainly because I don't have separate gear sets yet and I don't like the concept of niche specs, but that's a whole other discussion). I've stuck with Combat on every fight...partly due to getting a mythic fist weapon the first week and also because Combat is slightly less complex than Sub from my experience, I can pay more attention to the fights while progressing. It's a little weird sometimes ending up around 5th in damage, but 1st in rank percentile.

I've finished at or near the top in damage on both of our mythic kills so far (Twins and stand-padding on Kargath)...but from everything I read I feel as if I should be concerned about the group rather than happy about myself.
    Last edited by Raic; 2015-01-03 at 04:46 PM.

I hate to say it but based on complaints I assume this is because of 8-second kidney shot. Sure you can stun the shit out of opponents, but you better bring someone else to actually do the damage while they are stunned :/

They can have thier kidney shot if I could put out damage like a ret. Meanwhile rets have that awful stun anyhow for 6 seconds. They have bubble - and 30 seconds later they have LoH. But seriously people it's the 8 second kidney shot that will keep us low.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khebul View Post
    I'm preparing my monk for BRF in case there will be no changes for rogues. So far in 645 gear I do as much DPS as my rogue did in 655.

Also, monks are fun to play.
    I just quit - but i saw the same thing, my DK (in laughable frost - BEFORE the buff) was putting out similiar dps as my rogue at 10 ilvls lower. I'm not new to rogue, I do not try to say I know everything - but I've never seen myself pushing my damage as perfectly as I can and only barely getting to the top 10. Other classes are having conversations in guild chat and topping the charts. What a joke.

if your guild is not pushing mythic conten this argument is a waste of time. Rogues are fine for heroic content.

that being said, i am a 2/7 mythic rogue and i am being sat for fights because i do 24-25k single target with a perfect rotation and our other dps are doing over 30k. my 90 percentile rankings are their 40% rankings. its not fun.
    People absolutely despise change, and refuse to see any logic. It only ends when they move on and start complaining about another topic. I've tried my best to help people come to the proper realizations, but they just resist even harder when you try to do that.

The only way to get past it is just don't get involved. If you enjoy a feature, then go on doing so. Let the confused mass of screams work themselves out.
    - MetroStratics

If you have completed 7/7 Heroic then you are capable of at least 2/7 mythic. Heroic Imperator is harder than both ogrones and kargath in mythic.

Deleted
    Being 90th+ percentile on most fights, while having an average advantage of ~6 ilvls when compared to my guildmates. Still getting beaten (or worse) on some fights and if I'm ahead it's only by the smallest margin. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephius View Post
    if your guild is not pushing mythic conten this argument is a waste of time. Rogues are fine for heroic content.

that being said, i am a 2/7 mythic rogue and i am being sat for fights because i do 24-25k single target with a perfect rotation and our other dps are doing over 30k. my 90 percentile rankings are their 40% rankings. its not fun.
    Did you just say that almost everyone's argument was a waste of time, and the proceed to agree with them?