Non-Draenei Followers for Alliance Garrisons

Hello everyone. I got really bored today at work and was plotting out my Warlock's garrison. Now, he's not exactly the nicest man in the world (as a Warlock should be) and I felt it odd that he'd be commanding a lot of Draenei followers - specifically paladins and holy priests - as time went on. I wondered if there was a way to exclude them and still meet the 25 cap and I made a little list.

Pointless? Yes. But if Draenei aren't your favorite race and you're sick of interacting with them, maybe you'll find it as interesting as I did. This doesn't require the Lunarfall Inn at all, as it's obviously possible to slowly recruit your preference anyway.

I've broken the list down into Acquirable via Questing / Reputation grinds without cost, non-Alliance (in case you want to command an army of mercenaries, brutes, and expendables for shady activities); Acquirable via Questing / Reputation grinds without cost, Alliance; Purchased; Dungeon / Achievement / PvP Specific. I've also included what they are, and what they primarily counter. The only obvious problem I've found in compiling this list is that at a base level (IE, not randomly assigned traits) you can only count on ONE counter to Massive Strike (Delvar.)

[Edit] The Spires of Arak ones are only exclusive so long as you don't feel like paying the cost to swap out your building in the end. The Artillery Tower and Sparring Arena in Talador and Gorgrond award Draenei.

Questing / Reputation Grinds (No Cost)
    Blook (Ogron Fury Warrior) Timed Battle
    Dagg (Ogre Subtlety Rogue) Deadly Minions
    Talon Guard Kurekk (Arakkoa Arms Warrior) Minion Swarms
    Abu’gar (Troll Blood Death Knight) Wild Aggression
    Lantressor of the Blade (Orc Arms Warrior) Danger Zones
    Goldmane the Skinner (Saberon Assassination Rogue) Danger Zones
    Leorajh (Saberon Restoration Shaman) Group Damage
    Talonpriest Ishaal (Arakkoa Shadow Priest) Magic Debuff
    Kimzee Pinchwhistle (Goblin Combat Rogue) Danger Zones
    Rulkan (Orc Enhancement Shaman) Deadly Minions
    Tormokk (Ogre Arms Warrior) Wild Aggression
    Image of Archmage Vargoth (Human? Arcane Mage) Powerful Spell
    Pleasure-Bot 8000 (Construct Fury Warrior) Timed Battle
    Meatball (Gnoll Fury Warrior) Timed Battle
    Nat Pagle (Human Marksmanship Hunter) Deadly Minions
    Phylarch the Evergreen (Botani Restoration Druid) Deadly Minions

Questing/Reputation Grinds (No Cost) Alliance
    Delvar Ironfist (Dwarf Unholy Death Knight) Massive Strike
    Magister Serana (Human Frost Mage) Powerful Spell Requires Mage Tower in Talador
    Fiona (Worgen Holy Priest) Group Damage
    Qiana Moonshadow (Night Elf Guardian Druid) Wild Aggression
    Daleera Moonfang (Night Elf Holy Priest) Magic Debuff
    Bruma Swiftstone (Dwarf Subtlety Rogue) Minion Swarms
    Shelly Hamby (Human Subtlety Rogue) Danger Zones
    Gilrin (Dwarf Survival Hunter) Wild Aggression Requires a Lumber Mill in Gorgrond
    Hulda Shadowblade (Dwarf Assassination Rogue) Powerful Spell Exclusive with Ziri'ak, requires Brewery in Spires of Arak
    Admiral Taylor (Human Arms Warrior) Timed Battle
    Thisalee Crow (Night Elf Feral Druid) Wild Aggression
    Weldon Barov (Human Assassination Rogue) Danger Zones

Purchased
    Professor Felblast (Goblin Destruction Warlock) Timed Battle
    Dawnseeker Rukaryx (Arakkoa Balance Druid) Minion Swarms
    Ziri’ak (Construct Arms Warrior) Powerful Spell Exclusive with Hulda Shadowblade, requires Trading Post in Spires of Arak

Dungeon/Raid Achievements
    Croman (Human Retribution Paladin) Danger Zones
    Leeroy Jenkins (Human Retribution Paladin) Minion Swarms
    Aknor Steelbringer (Orc Arms Warrior) Minion Swarms
    Milhouse Manastorm (Gnome Arcane Mage) Deadly Minions

- - - Updated - - -

If you were wondering and didn't want to look it up yourself, there's only 10 Draenei followers you can have at any given time (three are exclusive with one another)

Draenei Followers – Questing / Reputation (No Cost)
    Defender Illona (Protection paladin) Wild Aggression
    Ahm (Arms Warrior) Danger Zones
    Miall (Fury Warrior) Massive Strike
    Soulbinder Tuulani (Shadow Priest) Group Damage
    Pitfighter Vaandaam (Wildwalker Monk) Wild Aggression
    Rangari Erdanii (Subtlety Rogue) Deadly Minions [Same Questline as Pitfighter Vaandaam]
    Rangari Kaalya (Survival Hunter) Powerful Spell [Exclusive with Pitfighter Vaandaam and Rangari Erdanii]
    Artificer Romuul (Holy Paladin) Powerful Spell
    Apprentice Artificer Andren (Arms Warrior) Danger Zones
    OR
    Rangari Chel (Marksmanship Hunter) Minion Swarms
    OR
    Vindicator Onaala (Protection Paladin) Magic Debuff

Draenei Followers – Questing / Reputation (Purchased)
    Vindicator Heluun (Holy Paladin) Group Damage
    Cleric Maluuf (Holy Priest) Group Damage

Did I mention I'm really bored today?
    Last edited by Khuzog; 2014-12-29 at 04:41 PM.

Having all alliance races (majority human and Draenei) is the easiest way to ensure the most success on missions going forward. But if you don't care about that then sure!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    Did I mention I'm really bored today?
    I have deactivated all warrior/hunter/mage/shaman followers because their class icons disrupt the overall image in the overview for me. We all have our master plans

Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    [Edit] The Spires of Arak ones are only exclusive so long as you don't feel like paying the cost to swap out your building in the end. The Artillery Tower and Sparring Arena in Talador and Gorgrond award Draenei.
    Since they hotfixed the buildings to grant you the questlines(and, consequently, followers) after changing, there are no more mutually exclusive followers except for the three in Shadowmoon.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Since they hotfixed the buildings to grant you the questlines(and, consequently, followers) after changing, there are no more mutually exclusive followers except for the three in Shadowmoon.
    I know. That's why i said "only exclusive so long as you don't feel like paying the cost to swap out your building in the end" for Spires of Arak. Also since the point of the initial list was "How do I get as few spacegoats mucking around as possible, I noted how to avoid getting them. I'm personally probably never going to pay the cost associated with switching out my mini-garrisons, the quest lines will recoup a little bit of the cost but I'm already a bad gold farmer, 5K just for another follower makes my chest hurt.