10+ Year Old Account

Angry Dwarven War bunker is bugged

Everytime I want to pick up my work orders it comes up with "There is no loot." and that's it. I don't care what people say but I'm basically wasting my Garrison Resources here and get fuck all in return. Yesterday I waited an entire day for dwarven war bunker orders, at the end of the evening I go there, hoping for some gear...

"There is no loot."

So I'm just wasting Garrison Resources here? People recommended me the dwarven war bunker to level up followers but so far it's been a very slow process, I've had this bunker for almost a month now and I've only got a few followers at 645 and rest are all 630 or lower. I'm getting fuck all from this building, even the useless low level shit I get from my salvage yard is more useful than this.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Well then, it's a bug, we can't really help you.

Deleted
    Never had that happen to me, and I use War Bunkers on two chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    check your mail for lost items? also make sure you're not capped on scraps (200 unique)

It is because you have a stack of 200 Iron Horde Scraps and the work order rolled more scraps which you cannot loot.
    So in order to remove the crates the scraps are just deleted when you open the crate and you get the message there is no loot.

yeah what Magruun said. Had the same happen to me with 200 iron horde scraps

This is no bug, you´re capped on scraps as others have mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    So why am I not getting any follower upgrades then?
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    So why am I not getting any follower upgrades then?
    You're just unlucky on that.

But yeah the no loot thing is definitely because you're capped on scraps. We were just talking about that in guild last night in fact. Buy some of the transmog pieces and maybe you'll have better luck going forward. If nothing else, at least it won't be no loot.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

That has yet to happen to me but if you are capped on scraps then thats the answer. If not check your mail or put a ticket in

if you aren't interested in those Iron scraps (and i'm guessing you don't), there's no need for a ticket.
    you haven't lost any follower upgrades, your work orders just didn't gave you any for now.

You got 200 scraps, use em or trash them.

Barracks/Inn/Salvage/Bunker are your follower buildings. Good thing is we don't have to pick and choose between them for follower min/max

your work orders just didn't gave you any for now.
    Last edited by menkupalme; 2014-12-30 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by menkupalme View Post
    your work orders just didn't gave you any for now.
    IF you have to many scraps, buy the 50 cost items and DE them at your enchanter. You will never have that issue again.

Can confirm, no loot over 3 completed war mill completions, noticed I have 200 scraps... deleted them, will see if there is loot in the morning. Blizzard needs to fix this regardless. Shouldn't be losing gear upgrades over worthless xmog currency