Deleted

How to solo Spine?

Yeah how in the hell is people soloing that? No matter what I do he rolls and I fall off...

From the center, move left, move right, move left, move right, keep doing that the whole fight.

Afk in the place where tentacle comes off until you have 9 adds(the blood ones), kill tentacle and sidestep back and forth over the middle until the add overcharges, kill add, kill tendon, repeat.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Kill a tendon (corruption), stand next to where it was, gather slimes... Profit???

You get a (de)buff from the 'hole' that grips you to the back.

Yeah just stand in the puddle until you have 9 bloods on you. Then kill a corruption and the bloods do the left right dance till your amalgamation has 9 stacks, kill it next to a plate, kill the tendon and then stand in a puddle again. Repeat.

Killing corruptions speeds up the blood spawn rate, there will always be one up for a fresh amalgamation which get thrown off when deathwing rolls.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been able to do it via the method described above, but it's still a huge pain in the ass and I usually stop after Ultraxion just to avoid the potential headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Kochanski View Post
    Kill a tendon (corruption), stand next to where it was, gather slimes... Profit???

You get a (de)buff from the 'hole' that grips you to the back.
    Personally, I prefer the moving from left to right method. Simple, and no extra damage being taken. Gl OP. Not a hard fight to solo. Maybe long, but not hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Once you touch each side you have 10 seconds until he rolls. Moving to the other side resets this time. So camp in a grip until you have enough oozes. Pull them to the middle and kill them. Then drag the big guy over them and kill him near the plate while moving back and forth. Then plant yourself in a grip again and kill the tendon. Repeat two more times.