Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Congratulations

I've been after that mount + the headless horseman mount myself...

Been farming the headless mount since 2008, no luck here :<

It took me a few months to get my Kara mount. I'm still fighting the RNG on my rogue in the opera event for my goddamn daggers, though (from Juliette). Those damn things NEVER drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats OP!

As stated though, you're gonna miss it. Now that I'm not farming so many mounts, I'm running out of things to do :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinze View Post
    Congratulations, now you'll start missing the place soon enough.
    I got mine a couple years ago and have not been back, that place can kiss my rear :P
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by shaft4783 View Post
    Now it's time to park your ass in deepholm for aeonaxx. If you don't already have it that is. That's the ultimate mount task.
    Yeah that's one annoying bugger to catch, I was fortunate to get mine before xrealm or any of that crap. I can imagine there is 10 people camping it at all times now.

OT: Congrats, it took me about 1.5 years to get this mount, on the other hand almost 4 years to get onyxia. Just pray to RNJeezus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    This fucker and anzu are still evading me....

Week #1 of starting to farm invincible....... 1st character, 1st drop the reins, I felt pretty dammed good about it xD
    I got anzu on the first try :P
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I hate to be that guy, but you know there's a thread for this, right?

grats @OP

still farming mine....doing this since 4 years now -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    i got it last year and same story as onyxian drake.

i farm everything on my main and on my main only. i dont know why, i just dont like to bother with my other toons i guess. but, for the first time i wanted to give onyxia a go one day and ta daaa, mount dropped on first kill on my rogue. fiery warhorse also dropped to my warlock on my first kill on that toon.

moral of the story : rng is rng

quick edit: it is my main mount on my warlock because fits the cm set and green fire.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i got it last year and same story as onyxian drake.

i farm everything on my main and on my main only. i dont know why, i just dont like to bother with my other toons i guess. but, for the first time i wanted to give onyxia a go one day and ta daaa, mount dropped on first kill on my rogue. fiery warhorse also dropped to my warlock on my first kill on that toon.

moral of the story : rng is rng

quick edit: it is my main mount on my warlock because fits the cm set and green fire.
    It is for this exact reason I farm on all my alts as well. My shaman and paladin both got both of the old ZG mounts (my paladin actually got both within a month of each other), and I'm so glad I bothered to farm it on them as well. Fast forward some time and I've had the same shaman get ashes, the paladin got mimiron's head, and an alt lock got azure drake. Now I've got so much going on with it that I actually have a spreadsheet to track my weekly clears (clearing Tot4W, FL, and DS on 9 characters, elegon on 3, and horridon on 1).

OP: grats on finally getting that one out of the way, now go find a new one to persue for an ungodly amount of time. :P
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just hope on the next expansion blizzard doesn't remove ground mounts and want you to enjoy the content by foot.

I could see that being part of their April fool's lineup for this year.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Congrats. only 15 or so 1% mounts to farm now HF!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got mine using a 7 day free pass from Blizz, that didn't even let me go past 85. I'm at 1 exp from 86 because I never got Mists.

I felt really bad, because it's now sitting on my frozen account.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    as someone who likes to collect mounts as my only other time sink minus raiding ive been very fortunate this month. zg panther, flame talon, azure drake, and now the fiery warhorse.

ive still got my sights on one day getting the tlpd. but thats another story in itself
    Oh god....tlpd.....thinking of it makes me cry.

I think 3 times now I've been just flying through Storm Peaks to run Ulduar or something similar, seen it spawn, then get beaten to it. It's like blizz is taunting me.