Addon that shows all rares?

Looking for an addon that tracks rares from all expansions? Kind of like what HandyNotes does right now but for every WoW xpac/vanilla. Wondering if anything like this exists. I'm not looking for silverdragon, but more of something that will show on the world map like HandyNotes currently does. I couldn't find any plugins for HandyNotes on this either (besides WoD). Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Use handy notes with the Draenor extension, gives you all rares and treasures

NPCscan and NPCscan overlay together do what you want. They can't be moused over to see the name and just appear as a highlighted area on your map of varying colors. In particularly rare dense areas (timeless isle for example) this can be prohibitive since the same color can (and is) set for multiple rares, but the zones with only a few it is very easy.

Regardless, not knowing the name of the rare is fairly meaningless since you have location and most rares stand out pretty easily compared to their surroundings by either being larger or entirely different than the typical surrounding NPCs.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by xfrankiielolx View Post
    Use handy notes with the Draenor extension, gives you all rares and treasures
    Did you even read his post?

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, NPCScan has it all. It's annoying to make sure it keeps looking for and telling you about rares you may have seen before though.

Just read the page...looks like things have changed in Warlords, and it's just adding a keybind that tries to /target all the rares in whatever zone you're in. Seems like it'll work, but sounds...not fun to use.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I use NPCscan and NPCscan Overlay
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Thanks for all the replies! I was thinking about NPCscan/overlay as well..I just remember using it and having to clear the cache all the time which is bothersome, but oh well I'll give it a shot. Was kind of looking for something where it wouldn't disappear off the map when I killed something...like infinite pins/markers. Thanks all for the help! <3

Edit: I think I will use the addon and then I will go to Wowhead and pin the locations in zones. I only need this for 2 zones, so it's not going to be too bad :P I'd rather not use TomTom either lol.
    Last edited by Skrail; 2014-12-30 at 03:29 AM.