How do I even CM?

Ok, so I'm a Blood DK, arguably the best tank for CM, but I am having difficulties with getting a group together. I tried sitting in LFG, but yesterday I sepnt like 2 hours there and I get maybe a random dk pop up and thats it.
    I tried posting on forums, but nobody ever replies.
    Couple of my friends are scrubs and not interested in CM.

I have pots, flasks, feasts and I'm ready to spend time learning. I watch videos and can survive multiple packs. I can communicate and ask for sacrifice, etc.

Here is my profile

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...�оу/advanced

What am I doing wrong?

if anyone is interested, please reply. EU that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing wrong with you, as far as I can see. Your gear is great, you clearly know your class, and you have the right resources and attitude for CMs. The issue lies within the other players simply not wishing to do CMs, or if they do, then they already have groups formed from guildies or friends.

You say you sit in LFG - do you also check out the groups that others are forming? Maybe there's a few there that are in need of a good tank, and don't think to look at the others advertising?

You should actively recruit on trade instead of just sitting in LFG or posting on forums. You might get better results. LFG channels never worked...

10+ Year Old Account
    Try OpenRaid, probably can find CM groups on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Been having a hard time finding groups too. Couple guildies have already finished 8/8 and I'm only 1/8. Most of the looking for group players quit almost immediately or want 8/8 XP or discriminate against arms war. I'm 2/7 mythic xp too if you wanna get a group together OP

Blizzard doesn't want to make challenge modes part of the gearing process, so they are simply not popular for most players. It's as simple as that. They gave them a benefit that helped during until LFR came out, but now that LFR is out, it's popularity is very low.

I'd meet more people, and find more friends if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Try OpenRaid, probably can find CM groups on there.
    This. This is how I found all of my groups. I never found a good group in /2 without them asking for 9/9. With OpenRaid, my first group nailed all golds in a few hours.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8