Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Just bought sub, if anything story will be worth 15$ even if endgame is not my thing, this is actually first game i will be looking forward to level alts, just to see other class storylines

Quick question tho, lets say in wow its pretty easy to find decent guild, you browse forums, or look in wowprogress to find which guilds are decent at PVE, so is there any site with decent guild recruitment/progression for swtor? (i know its fast but i would just like this info now, than later when i am rdy to do some pve)

Yes I am on Red Eclipse, will keep that in mind
    You will have tons of fun leveling alts! I can't level alts in WoW anymore without those 300% exp boosts because it's so lame compared to SWTOR leveling (at least until level 50.)

I don't believe there is a such a site. I think most progression tracking is done in the game's forums. You're going to find the community support is a mere fraction of whats available for WoW. You'll have to do a lot more of your own research.

A lot of the F2P restrictions can be eliminated by buying unlockables. These can be purchased with real money, or with in-game credits. I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU to hoard your credits while your sub lasts, and buy every single unlockable, that way you can let your subscription lapse and it will still not be as painful.

For example, I got rid of the limitations on displaying helmet, unifying colors, action bars, titles, legacy titles, last names, character slots, crew skill slots, access to Section X (A daily quest zone) cargo hold space (basically bank tabs) inventory space, and so much more.

A lot of restrictions sadly can't be removed, but luckily, you can work around some of them. For example, you can't mail credits to your alts, but a good way to send them money is to have your alt put on the GTN (Equivalent of the Auction House) a gray vendor trash item for the amount you want to sell, then buy that item on your main.

For example, if you have an inquisitor main at the level cap, and now you want to send 200k credits to your lowbie warrior, log on the warrior, put a gray vendor item on the GTN for 200k, then log on your inquisitor main, and buy that gray item. Voila, your warrior now has 200k credits.

So yeah, while your subscription lasts, try as best you can to get those account-wide unlockables, because they're worth it.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    last time i played this game was at the launch of the game, played it for like untill i reached the highest level did a raid or 2 and then stopped playing cuz of so many bigs, glitches and what not. How about that? Do you still have that glitchy feeling where your char gets stuck half in the ground and mounts back up on his or her vehicle, or some minor bugs? or what are the recent bugs you have had. Thanks for responding

Game still has bugs, but nothing big. Ability lag is the biggest complaint I've seen and that's only since the release of the new expansion. It's not affecting everyone, nor is it constant so it's pretty minor for leveling. It's a game breaker for progression raiders though, because when it does it hit, it's bad so when people in the group can't move or can't get that critical healing ability or defensive cooldown off in time people die.

End game is still pretty bare, IMO, but I also don't really take part in it that much, having too much fun leveling OP alts with Treek and the best available equipment. My main is 60 and can make credits so fast it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Game still has bugs, but nothing big. Ability lag is the biggest complaint I've seen and that's only since the release of the new expansion. It's not affecting everyone, nor is it constant so it's pretty minor for leveling .....
    <SNIP>

I wish! it's a major pain the you-know-whats whilst levelling too, so it's not just affecting those at 55+.

Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    <SNIP>

I wish! it's a major pain the you-know-whats whilst levelling too, so it's not just affecting those at 55+.
    I can't say I had that problem leveling except the new areas and Rishi is better than yavin.

Its a bit of a pain but its hit or miss I guess in older areas. In the new areas I think it gets most people during their play time.

Sorry to hijack like that other guy, but I didnt think this warranted another thread. I am recently coming back to SWTOR after 2 years of playing WoW. No flight did for me. I figured if I am going to play a ground mmo might as well do it in the universe I love the most. Secondary reason is I am unable to afford WoW for awhile. As such, I will be preferred. I have 2 level 55 mains.

My question is: Will I possibly be able to grind credits by doing the dailys on my two 55s, and possibly buy the two most important things on a regular basis: Warfront and Flash Point passes? These are the two activities I have the most fun with in any MMORPG, and it saddens me to no end that I cannot spam dun...FlashPoints or PvP all day....

Quote Originally Posted by bugler18 View Post
    My question is: Will I possibly be able to grind credits by doing the dailys on my two 55s, and possibly buy the two most important things on a regular basis: Warfront and Flash Point passes? These are the two activities I have the most fun with in any MMORPG, and it saddens me to no end that I cannot spam dun...FlashPoints or PvP all day....
    I don't see any restrictions to quests based on http://www.swtor.com/free/features , but I couldn't tell you how much those passes go for on the GTN. Probably not much less than the credit cap, I would assume.

Yes ROTHC is 50-55 and SoR is 55-60, there is a good deal for these deep into the website, not sure were