As a Hunter, how do I beat healer groups in 2s?

I have a 100% lose rate against teams with a healer in their group.. They took away my ability to reduce healing on a target.. So how do I deal with them? I'm not very good at PVP, but I'm sick and tired of getting shit on by groups with healers in them.

Deleted
    Uhm you still have birds and scorpions which reduce healing. What are you playing? Who's your partner?

At a higher MMR where you only face disc priest and resto druids most of my games go into heavy heal dampening and it's just a kite fest.

yep I know I am not that high but most of my games with a healer in them run into about 50% damp.... If the healer is not ready they die lol
    what

Quote Originally Posted by Bartuck View Post
    Uhm you still have birds and scorpions which reduce healing. What are you playing? Who's your partner?

At a higher MMR where you only face disc priest and resto druids most of my games go into heavy heal dampening and it's just a kite fest.
    I totally forgot about snake trap... You mean birds as in Crows? Or the pet birds. lol

Deleted
    Pet birds and scorpions have mortal strike as a special skill. Just go PVE rotation on their damage dealer and learn to trap their healer as a survival hunter. Macro concussive shot on your focus target and slow + trap your enemy. If your partner is in trouble you have Master's Call, Roar of Sacrifice etc.

Get Gladius or another similar addon to track trinket + diminishing returns on enemies. Very important. Know your enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You use this wondrous ability called 'Freezing Trap' which traps the healer for 8 seconds long on a 12-30 sec CD or whatever the CD is for non-SV hunters.

Besides that you kite, do damage and hope your partner knows how to follow up with CC.

It's actually somewhat impossible for Surv Hunter/Healer to lose in 2s unless they just get roflstomp globaled by something.

12 sec CD traps + Disengage + passive 50% slow = Best peels in the game.

I was running Rogue/MW Monk 2s (holy shit never again but needed 2k so I could get my weapon today instead of next week) and the only two teams we had a 100% lose rate against were Frost DK/Frost DK (seriously, wtf is that) and Hunter/Healer teams. Just impossible for melee to ever kill anything in 2s with a Hunter on the other team. Luckily we had lucky queues and didn't fight many of either of those set ups, so managed to get there reasonably fast. But still, christ 2s is a mess.