Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Improve the garrison by removing it from the game.

Let me do it on my iPad.

10+ Year Old Account
    My wish-list:

Make the garrison structures racial-specific in building. Right now, the garrisons have that Stormwind/Orgrimmar look to them. I'd love to see an undead garrison that looks like Vengeance Landing. Or a pandaren garrison with that Asian feel to it.

Add an interior decorator follower to the garrison. This Christmas didn't really feel like the holidays because there were no decorations available. Allow the decorator to give the option of giving decorations.

Make follower missions more in-line with current follower levels. If I have 25 active followers at max level with 645 gear, there is no way I should still be getting level 90 missions. Just my opinion.

The elevator in the mine shaft should actually work. While we're at it, so should the miners!

Fix the kitchen in the Lunarfall Inn, so that way we can actually use the cooking hearth.

I would imagine that the hovel with Druids of the Talon in it are for a future patch.

My archeology trophies display in the garrison, but there's no interactive tag when I hover over it with my cursor. Why did Blizzard not put this in the expac? I liked that feature in the Seat of Knowledge.

More monuments would be cool too.
    Last edited by Cynon; 2015-01-04 at 07:31 AM.

"History does not allow freedom to be defended by the weak and the timid." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1953

10+ Year Old Account
    Functionality
    • Adding/Building specific Vendors for PvP/PvE content gear
    • Increase in follower count & hiring an NPC to prioritize and order missions.
    • Alternative uses for mining/herbs, while encouraging those with the profession to continue farming outside their garrison.

Miscellaneous
    • Expanded Space with more plots and increase to rank 4
    • Creating a PvP system to attack other faction player garrisons.
    • Placing/Moving your Garrison into any zone you desire regardless of continent.
    • Holiday Garrison events. (seriously your followers living there should celebrate holidays as well.)

Cosmetic
    • Barbershop
    • More achievement statues/trophies
    • More Guild based rewards, such as guild tabards on guardsmen.
    • Race "themed" buildings matching their cities building structures.
    • Transmog Armor Rack/Display, clicking the rack instantly updates your transmog
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

PUT THE MOTHERLOVING CONGA HAT IN THE GAME!!!

BATTLE PET PEPE!!!

Please change the meta required for menagerie level 3. Again. :S

The forsaken racial guards leave something to be desired IMO. Their armour looks pretty awful. Also, more racial pennants and other things that are easy to change without making whole new art sets would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    I find it annoying that skinning gets no in-garrison advantage like miners or herbalists
    Isn't that a disadvantage?

Ore and herbs sell for fuck all, leather is still semi-valuable though.

I agree the SB situation isn't great (despite making a fortune from it) but I don't think giving everyone a barn is the solution. I'd prefer they add several new ways to get it. I suggest one or more of the following:

-First heroic of the day also awards 1 SB or a pile of primals.
    -Inn daily bags occasionally contain a SB.
    -Alchemists can transmute something like 50 leather or maybe 50 of any prof mat into say, 20 primals, once per day.
    -Trading post can buy a limited amount of SB per week for a substantial amount of GR.
    -Maybe put some SB in the garrison invasion bag occasionally? Or a random amount of primals in each.

I think these would ease the SB bottleneck without devaluing the barn too much, and encourage some activities that otherwise have limited benefit.

P.S. The types of animals that can be trapped with the barn should expand to include the other elites in western Nagrand, to ease the competition for them. Snakes and insects for example. Not sure what primary mat they should provide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    More achievement statues/trophies
    Yeah this could be expanded a lot, hope they do. The current ones are very hard to get and there aren't a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    Transmog Armor Rack/Display, clicking the rack instantly updates your transmog
    There is a huge amount of potential for armour racks IMO. Like an armour hall with a rack for every tier of PVP and PVE gear so you can collect and complete them all without exploding your bags. Huge replay value, very little art development required!
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2015-01-04 at 07:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inactive followers actually running around your garrison would be really cool and make it feel more alive. I mean it does already, but having 50+ followers and having them be in some weird void is kinda shitty.
    I came into this topic to suggest exactly this. I hate that deactivated followers are pretty much deleted (in terms of game presence) and 'restored' once you need them again.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancelot View Post
    For the love of God, let me be able to open my Salvage crates without having to run from the Mission Table to the Salvage Yard.
    Mmmm, they probably want you to feel "connected" to the building.

It's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    And stack Big Crates. The small bags do. Why dont the crates?
    Yes please!
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Milcheax View Post
    Monuments that aren't achievement-based, like say mount statues, race statues, racial emblem statues etc would be awesome.
    Good idea. Currently we have very few monuments, they're all a real pain to get, and they all look like they're part of a set. We need a lot more simple, easy to get monuments that are simply there for visual customization. There are a lot of pre-existing models that would serve this purpose and would be cool even if they were obtainable from old content (such as buying them from racial quartermasters or old reps). I would also humbly request a statue of myself (you pay 5k gold to an NPC and you get a model freeze of your character with their current transmog, in a chosen heroic pose, with a chosen statue texture - same mechanics as the real life statues they used to make of Warcraft chars).

I would also like to see:

- A way to manage Garrison "guests", such as the Gorgrond ancient, the ghost gnome from Spires of Arakk, the ghostly shadow hunters from Telaar, the little pig you feed close to the Pit, etc. There are a lot of non-follower npcs you unwittingly invite to your garrison upon completing a quest, and even though my main likes having most of them, it is annoying not having any control over their presence there.

- Similarly, when I upgraded my Pet menagerie to level 2, a ton of my mini pets invaded my Garrison like roaches (ok, some of them actually "were" roaches). As someone who enjoys collecting pets, but doesn't like showing them off, I would like a way to revert having them in the Garrison. They take away from the "military fortress" feel and are nothing but a mild annoyance. Perhaps if it had its own system of sorting displayed pets it would feel better. I already use the Favorite pet feature to keep track of the pets I use most often for pet battle quests or that I want to level, and this doesn't overlap with pets I would like to have in my Garrison. Also, the Favourite tracker is account-wide, and it wouldn't allow me to customize different garrisons with different pets if I were to choose building the menagerie on multiple chars (such as elemental on a shaman and mechanical on an engineer)

- Faster reset for the head hunter. I currently use the Inn to customize my followers visually; I look for a trait from a follower I want to replace and recruit someone more suitable to the flavor I want my Garrison to have, but at one choice every week, the process feels slow and unexciting, particularly for alts, where seeing weaker replicas of my main's epic followers is a little off-putting.

It takes at least two weeks to upgrade a new follower to epic, and questing already offers a wide spread of counters and traits, more than likely enough to complete raid missions without ever building an inn. The only potential issue with faster recruitment would be stacking the Epic Mount and Scavenger traits in particular, but this is an issue with the traits, not follower aquisition rate at the inn. If they simply did not stack, and had a smaller effect (with more favorable base GR and mission times to balance things out), they wouldn't be as desirable.
    Last edited by Coconut; 2015-01-04 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted
    They should make the followers rewarded from achievements unlock for all characters, like the level 3 building plans. Having to do Leeroy on 10 characters... no thank you.

Deleted
    I wanna move my garrison somewhere else, so tired of Arctic Wasteland Hell.

Deleted
    Provide the option to make it Account Bound. For example:

Char Ding lvl 91 and you get 2 options:
    A- Make your own garrison.
    B- Use a/b/c char's garrison instead.

when we choose race guards/banners or guild banners. The banners on the buildings (the alliance lion or horde symbol) actually change to the race banner or guild colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that I really want is to not have a follower limit. I mean, many of my followers are idle anyway as there aren't enough missions to occupy them all at the same time. That's the limiting factor about followers, not the amount of active followers.

So what does bug me about that 25 followers limit? Well, when I get a new follower through some achievement grind, I want to feel HAPPY that I got that follower. Instead, I'm all "Meh, no interesting traits, I'm deactivating it". That's what I did to Kurekk (the Arakkoa exalted guy), Professor Felblast... and all the dudes that I hired from the inn. And it makes me sad

Besides, if I didn't have to deactivate them all, I'd actually be levelling followers. The way it is, I sit there with my 25 epic followers, just so I have everything important available for when I get one of those very important big bad missions. For a while, I kept grabbing low level followers and levelled them a bit before deactivating them again, but it's just so annoying that I've given up on that.

Deleted
    I would also like a way to punish followers.
    I mean, I let Lantresor slave in my mine, a filthy orc in my alliance garrison. But he's not always there in the mine, he's up... slacking, drinking my booze, whining about "when will we leave". I mean, I just want him to slave in my mines, and stay there... he's not my friend. So perhaps there should be a punishment or something for slacking followers, at least opposite faction ones... =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    They should make the followers rewarded from achievements unlock for all characters, like the level 3 building plans. Having to do Leeroy on 10 characters... no thank you.
    Double this for Croman, Archmage Vargoth, Meatball, the reputation followers, etc... No one wants to repeat all this garbage 5-11 times.

All my suggestions have probably been suggested before.

-Account-wide Garrisons and Followers.
    -Allow followers assigned to Mine/Herb Garden to gather the materials for you. This is one of the worst pointless daily time sinks of Garrisons.
    -Allow Salvage to be opened anywhere.
    -Make all Follower upgrade items and Armor tokens from missions BoA.
    -Add more short-duration level 100 missions for follower XP.
    -Reduce the rarity of the follower reroll token mission. Add a reroll token to the Innkeeper vendor for GR. Allow the token to reroll a specific trait, rather than re-randomize all of them.

A single ability/trait rerolling item would be great. Stop giving me fucking Brew Aficionado.

Also, being able to break up the 615/630/645 follower gear items into 3 of the respective types would be nice too. So a 615 weapon could break up into three +3 weapons.