Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    Pretty boring proc but it's a good one. Hopefully something interesting is added to it as the quest line progresses.
    What would you expect from the proc? If that's your stance every proc in the game is boring outside RoRo and other extreme but rare procs.

I would expect a legendary proc to be inteteresting. The dps cloak for instance did a sort of ae instead of just a straight damage boost.

The ring is not legendary yet...

that ring is from beeing legendary ... if we already get a proc in the first tier, i wonder what it will do in the next tier and once its a legendary =)

Projected Proc for the 710 is 15% mainstat for 10 sec

Later procs are already datamined.
    it will advance to +15% and +20% main stat procs, and/or the duration of proc increases to 15 seconds last I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by The Newt View Post
    The ring is not legendary yet...
    Which is why my first post said I hope something is added to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Asteria View Post
    Projected Proc for the 710 is 15% mainstat for 10 sec
    And that ring still isn't even legendary.

Hey guys I didn't know if you knew, but this ring is not legendary! I repeat it is not legendary....

Sarcasm aside anyone with decent logs up with the ring already?

Now check if the ring procs in CM's pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I would expect a legendary proc to be inteteresting. The dps cloak for instance did a sort of ae instead of just a straight damage boost.
    i dunno about your eyes.

but my eyes saw orange text on the cloak, and i see purple text on the ring.

now according to the blizzard site i have done some information hunting and tracked down what each colour means, orange text means the item is legendary and purple text means the item is only epic, this is shocking news. try to take in this information slowly i wouldn't want you to think too hard and hurt your brain.

Will have logs after tonight. I can post them if people are interested.

Well have some logs for tonights Heroic Clear
    Maximiliana is my Character
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/rVcdYvKPgT2pzFkt

If you want to see the kind of uptimes I got with ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i dunno about your eyes.

but my eyes saw orange text on the cloak, and i see purple text on the ring.

now according to the blizzard site i have done some information hunting and tracked down what each colour means, orange text means the item is legendary and purple text means the item is only epic, this is shocking news. try to take in this information slowly i wouldn't want you to think too hard and hurt your brain.
    Do people here just completely ignore context and read only what they want to while ignoring everything else?

was dissapointed when i had 136 and stupid khadgar took my extra 11 from me

Quote Originally Posted by -Etna- View Post
    Makes me sad that the Agility ring is crit and versatility... my two worst stats as an enhancement shaman... Wondering if there will be better rings (Haste/Mastery) than that later. Though the proc may make it better. I'm sure just the item level of it will make it better with how much more agi/stam it will have. Still wish there were more stat options.
    me too i wish we are allowed to customize stats as choice, :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Asteria View Post
    I've personally had some crazy good luck with clusters.
    My main peevee with this expansion is just how everything is riddled with RNG.

Wow, that's...well, kind of boring. I hope it gets more interesting by the legendary version because a flat stat proc is extremely lame compared to the fancy MoP cloak procs.

If they're going to force the "everyone gets a legendary!" mentality on the game then I hope they at least make them cool.

I'm at 78 atm and ive only been able to do LFR so far. its so random ;P

103/125 for me. Hopefully next week.. :3