Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yea, we should just round all the stupid people up and put them in places cordoned off from the general populace.

- - - Updated - - -

We should have a respect test before giving guns. Oh wait, that violates my god given right liberal.
    Or a test similar to a driving test, people in the USA can buy a gun and keep it without firing a single shit until they need it, that is fucking dangerous to everyone. My nephew was a typical teenage COD playing know it all before I took him shooting, he fired a few rounds and almost wet himself with fear, he now knows that guns are not to be trivialised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dumb people make the headlines too often.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

So, a few obvious questions:

Was the safety on?

What type of handgun was it? This may explain why it was loaded, even though keeping it loaded is largely irresponsible, especially when it isn't in a holster.

Why was a round apparently chambered?

Why the hell would you keep your purse, which you know to contain a handgun, anywhere near your 2 year old?

Just so many safety fails, all rolled into one to make a tragedy.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Easy solution. DON'T OWN A FUCKING GUN. Or if you really have to stroke your USA FUCK YES FREEDOM FUCK YES fetish, don't let kids around guns. I was going to say inb4 "there is no need for gun control" but the gun nuts already infested this thread.

Deleted
    Deflector Shields are out in force from the gun lovers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Another example of irresponsible people with guns. Sad she lost her life but it was her own fault. Incoming anti-gun people crying for the destruction of all guns.
    What if the toddler had shot and killed someone else than his irresponsible mother? What if that someone else was a loved one of yours?

Would you demand some kind of restrictions on who exactly gets to own a gun, then?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    It isn't a senseless argument. If we had more guns with citizens this tragedy would not have occurred.

What crazy jump in logic are you using to get this?

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jail that sucker!
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

How is it over-dramatic? This shit happens over and over and over and the gun nuts learn nothing. Do you realize how mentaly scarred that kid is now?

Everyday, all across the America, people make a very good case that more gun control is needed.

Usually, the people making the case are the people who own the guns.

I hope they throw the book at this child, this is cold blooded murder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    What if the toddler shot someone else than her irresponsible mother? What if that someone else was a loved one of yours?

Would you demand some kind of restrictions on who exactly gets to own a gun, then?
    Nowhere will you ever find me say it is everyone's right to own a gun. Assumptions are bad mkay, there should be strict laws on guns as well as mandatory safety classes. But in no way should guns be completely taken away from those who respect their weapons and safely own them. Anti-gun nuts are so ignorant they think it would be possible to round up all the guns and burn them in the streets. It will never happen, guns are staying, get the fuck over it.

Extensive background checks, required safety hours and training should be required, as well as redoing those classes every 3-5 years.

Nowhere will you ever find me say it is everyone's right to own a gun. Assumptions are bad mkay, there should be strict laws on guns as well as mandatory safety classes. But in no way should guns be completely taken away from those who respect their weapons and safely own them. Anti-gun nuts are so ignorant they think it would be possible to round up all the guns and burn them in the streets. It will never happen, guns are staying, get the fuck over it.

Extensive background checks, required safety hours and training should be required, as well as redoing those classes every 3-5 years.
    You do realize that you're arguing against a tiny minority, right? Very, very few people I've ever met honestly argue for complete disarmament.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Yes, well, the vast majority of gun owners in the US, plus your friends(?) in the NRA disagree with those very valid and intelligent points of yours. That's why this unfortunately lady was allowed to carry a loaded weapon in her purse, when she clearly wasn't capable of handling and storing it properly. I mean, the safety was obviously off, right?

In any case, "anti-gun nuts" are no more, or less bad than "gun nuts". It's just unfortunate that it's the latter who seem to be the vast, vast majority.

Deleted
    Hahah Jesus christ, only in America could a mother be shot by her own 2 year old in public.

Imagine living in a country where you felt you had to carry a gun around with you to the supermarket....

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    With respects to the deceased but.......

Darwinianed.
    Well, her 2 year old is the one that shot her. She reproduced. Not Darwinianed. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Not your opinion on gun laws, just how you presented it and your choice of words.
    There is a point where polite words end. And to me this is it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    Easy solution. DON'T OWN A FUCKING GUN. Or if you really have to stroke your USA FUCK YES FREEDOM FUCK YES fetish, don't let kids around guns. I was going to say inb4 "there is no need for gun control" but the gun nuts already infested this thread.
    But maybe we should make all Walmart employees carry guns haha, if one of the cashiers had a gun on them they could have stopped this maniac 2 year old Am I right?? #GunTard logic

Quote Originally Posted by Protesters
    What do we want? Dead babies! When do we want it? Now!
    Mom lives matter.

Deleted
    Add to that list mandatory yearly psychological evaluations. Just to be sure.