How much will it hurt my healing to get Mark of Bleeding Hollow over Shadowmoon?

I'm a Resto Druid who also PvPs as a Boomkin. I just got a Energy Staff and it's an upgrade for both my PvE and PvP, but I feel weird running around battlegrounds with a healing enchant, so I was thinking of grabbing Mark of Bleeding Hollow or Warsong instead. How much is it going to hurt my PvE healing though?
    Last edited by Nephrahim; 2014-12-31 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephrahim View Post
    I'm a Resto shaman who also PvPs as a Boomkin. I just got a Energy Staff and it's an upgrade for both my PvE and PvP, but I feel weird running around battlegrounds with a healing enchant, so I was thinking of grabbing Mark of Bleeding Hollow or Warsong instead. How much is it going to hurt my PvE healing though?
    assuming you mean you're a resto druid. it's going to impact your healing, as for how much, you'd probably have to simulate it to find the actual throughput reduction or time to oom or whatever. it kind of depends on what kind of content you'll be doing as well. if you're doing normal/heroics you're probably not going to notice that huge of a difference. (it won't make or break your raid at that level of raiding)

How on earth did I accidentally say Shaman? I don't even have a single shaman over level 10.

Yeah, druid, this is the right forum.

With spirit being available in such limited amounts, it's pretty valuable wherever you can get it as a healer. It's not a wash tho. Not like the dps proc won't also help your heals, but with spirit how it is currently, it does seem like a pretty tough call. I'd go with a healer enchant and try to get a conquest weapon asap that you can enchant with a dps enchant.

Deleted
    For Mythic content it will be a big deal. Spirit is very valuable atm.

for butcher, tectus, and bracken it could be a gain

for every other fight it'd likely be a loss