Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well if they did this id expect the towns like Razor Hill and Goldshire to be actual towny looking not outposty. Like what they were planning to do in orginally before alpha i think it was.

Blizzard revamped EK and Kalimdor in Cataclysm. It was a massive undertaking and it only garnered mixed feelings. Personally I hated the revamp and wished they kept the old zones intact.

I don't think Blizzard will do anything similar in the future.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Blizzard revamped EK and Kalimdor in Cataclysm. It was a massive undertaking and it only garnered mixed feelings. Personally I hated the revamp and wished they kept the old zones intact.

1. This is not a revamp. The quest will still be the same unless blizz wants to change them.
    2. I doubt making a world bigger then what it is now is harder then revamping a whole world.

And 3. This is a what if thread stop trying to look at it from a logic thing, I already said blizz wouldn't do it, but it is to see what would us, the players want in wow for such a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post

well part of the mixed feelings was due to the great quests and stories being replaced by shallow (sometimes gimmicky) quests with lots of goofy refferences and no real lore value. some zones are exceptions like Westfall but even they had their own problems. but consider Redridge, one of my favorite zones had it's awesome questline removed and instead got turned into Rambo : WoW edition.

well i always thought the world is ridiculously small especially if you have view distance maxed you can literally see half of a region not to mention that every city except stormwind isn't a city but a bunch of utility buildings and vendors, when Garrosh first set foot in orgrimmar he was stunned by how many orcs lived here and how big that city was, when i set foot in orgrimmar i wonder where are the town folks beside those who sell goodies.
    Hell i remember being in the valley of honor AH in orgrimmar and my npc scan going of because a rare spawned in MH, or being able to see the shadow of the nelf big tree (the one with their city on top) from winterspring.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.