High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Several questions regarding the Garrisoin

I've recently been thinking to change things up a bit in my garrison, but I've got a few questions I can't seem to find the answers to.

1. When replacing a upgraded building (T2/T3), is it possible to rebuild it on the same tier it was when it got replaced?

2. Will you lose the work orders in progress when replacing a building? (My guess is probably yes, but I'm not sure)

3. I've got Phylarch the Evergreen from the T3 Lumber Mill, will I keep him if I replace the LM? (Would be a shame to lose a epic 630 follower)

Thanks in advance for your answers!

1. No
    2. I have heard they pick up where they left off
    3. You keep him
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

1.) No, you will have to start from tier 1
    2.) I think yes, but not 100% sure
    3.) Yea you keep him

1. No, it will start at T1 again.
    2. Yes and No. You don't get to loot them once your building is replaced, however if you rebuild that building all the work orders will be available for pick up.
    3. Yes, you keep him and the Barov follower too.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2014-12-31 at 03:41 PM.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

How often do you get savage bloods with a lvl 3 barn?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    RNG. I have gotten 4 of 4 orders and gotten 0 off 12 orders.
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    It's about a third of the orders, according to Blizz. Of course rng can give you streaks of nothing / tons of bloods, sometimes.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.