10+ Year Old Account

Prediction. Next month is blood elf themed card back.

Im going to make 2 predictions in this thread based on two things. 1. January is Draenei month, and it would make sense for the next one to be Blood elf. 2. Patch 6.1 for WoW is due out in February or March with new Belf models.

I am predicting that Februarys card back will be Blood elf. There may be a cross promotion during this month.
    I am also predicting that 6.1 will launch in February instead of March.

I'd say 6.1 will probably come out in March purely because they need a little bit of time between Blackrock Foundry launch and 6.1.

For the card back, I don't think it will be Blood Elf. This one is heavily influenced by the Draenei stuff (it's even named after Maraad). I think the next one will also have a relation with Warlords of Draenor. Maybe Arakkoa or Ogre, but more likely something based on the Horde forces on Draenor (to mirror the new Alliance one). I don't think it will be Blood Elf though, becuase besides the Lady Liadrin stuff in Auchindoun, the Blood Elves are mostly absent. It'd be more likely to see something based off the Frostwolves, but that's just me.

Here's the new cardback if anyone's interested:

Deleted
    The idea of an Arakkoa cardback sounds intriguing. I can clearly imagine a design with decorative feathers surrounding an eye of terrok or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elf is a good call i like these kind of character themed cards. But it might be Durotan or the Horde equivalent of Maraad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    I'd say 6.1 will probably come out in March purely because they need a little bit of time between Blackrock Foundry launch and 6.1.

For the card back, I don't think it will be Blood Elf. This one is heavily influenced by the Draenei stuff (it's even named after Maraad). I think the next one will also have a relation with Warlords of Draenor. Maybe Arakkoa or Ogre, but more likely something based on the Horde forces on Draenor (to mirror the new Alliance one). I don't think it will be Blood Elf though, becuase besides the Lady Liadrin stuff in Auchindoun, the Blood Elves are mostly absent. It'd be more likely to see something based off the Frostwolves, but that's just me.
    Blizzard said Blood Elf Paladins will have a Green Fire quest in a WoD patch. Also, Blood Elves are getting their new models in the next patch. The story is moving on and Blood Elves will be the highlight of the next patch. Perfect timing for a Blood Elf themed cardback. Especially after their alliance counterpart ( Draenei ) got one.

Deleted
    I'm going to take a second to say that the Draenei card back is phenominal.

Im gonna say February will be somewhat Valentine's related like October.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post

Here's the new cardback if anyone's interested:

WORST CARD BACK EVER. i hate draenei. they are foul evil things.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.