Deleted

I wanna smash holinka´s head with a hammer

that useless madafaker should be fired immediately!!!wtf is this shit about feral firing 80 k shit into plates?ok i can stand his dmg but healing more then healers and running and blinking?!!??pala dmging like a bitch but healin himself in two sec to full?rogue stunning for 16 seconds?u madafaker holinka a ima calling u out i want to kick u in yo head.change job!!so stupid..and even sain that pvp is in a good state madafker i ll find you /w my murloc homies

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow seems we got a badass here

You do know Holinka is only one part of the team?

Deleted
    I've tried half a dozen search engine translators...........still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranox View Post
    that useless madafaker should be fired immediately!!!wtf is this shit about feral firing 80 k shit into plates?ok i can stand his dmg but healing more then healers and running and blinking?!!??pala dmging like a bitch but healin himself in two sec to full?rogue stunning for 16 seconds?u madafaker holinka a ima calling u out i want to kick u in yo head.change job!!so stupid..and even sain that pvp is in a good state madafker i ll find you /w my murloc homies
    I hear you got Druid problems and I feel bad for you son, but I've got 99 problems and PVP ain't one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont even... What?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

You seem upset

Ret can't heal to full in two seconds. Just sayin' if I'm really low on health, I run out of mana before getting to full if I don't get a lot of crits. Before the FoL nerf, I could always get to full before bubble ran out, but now I can't.

Deleted
    ok now i am calm....the point is there are class completly bullshit like warlocks or monks and then there are paladins and druids...ok u got a big dmg ok i cna deal with it but the feral shifting slows blinking?jesu fakin shit ok imanrgy again madafakin holinka.yea hes not aloen but hes the fakin elader of the fakin shits and ehs sain that its good.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranox View Post
    ok now i am calm....the point is there are class completly bullshit like warlocks or monks and then there are paladins and druids...ok u got a big dmg ok i cna deal with it but the feral shifting slows blinking?jesu fakin shit ok imanrgy again madafakin holinka.yea hes not aloen but hes the fakin elader of the fakin shits and ehs sain that its good.
    You need to write properly to make yourself understood and to bring your point across clearly. I barely understood the two paragraphs that you wrote.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Fake.Holinka
    sounds like someone spat their dummy out
    the above post is satire.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is "being a grammar Nazi" and there is "WTF are you trying to say".

Perhaps you could stop trying to write as if you're trying to reproduce a particular sound and use the language as she are written? I know that isn't cool and all, but it is intelligible. Punctuation and other nuances might also help.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    lets hope this isn't reported and treated as a death threat.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere, Ghostcrawler is entertained.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Deleted
    I found it made more sense when read aloud with a scottish accent. Still no idea what this thread is about though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmz390 View Post
    I've tried half a dozen search engine translators...........still nothing.
    u madafakar!

WoD PvP design philosophy is to only look at a very narrow area (3v3 for the very top rated game play ONLY) so Blizzard would need to change the design philosophy which may not be in the hands of just the design team...it may even involve company directors I really don't know!

In any case the business decision was to adopt a balance methodology that pretty much excludes 9x% of the player base!!!

Deleted
    Let's team up and dispose of the mofu

10+ Year Old Account
    Post constructively when making threads please.