View Poll Results: How bad is your hangover?

Voters
221. This poll is closed
  • What hangover?

166 75.11%
  • I took an asperin

16 7.24%
  • I'll stay in bed today

19 8.60%
  • My head feels like rubbing a banjo on sandpaper

20 9.05%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    no hangover, maybe a bit nauseous. only had a few beers and a couple rum & cokes. i had plenty of protein and fluids to go with it though, I think that tends to help.

Cancelled on my friends because of the weather. Stayed up late watching Guardians of the Galaxy with my wife. Didn't drink, but did make some homemade pasta.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was slightly banging but took Paralen, had worst. Considering how much I have smoked and drank, I am surprised its not worse ;3
    -K

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only get hangovers from whiskey. Had a couple of beers and some vodka last night, so no hangover for me! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty bad..
    Ordered pizza over an hour ago, if it doesn't get here soon I'll go Liam Neeson on their asses!
    I like juice

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty bad.

Only got a buzz from four beers, so I thought drinking a bunch of Yeagar and a girly drink would be sufficient to get to my limit. I found that it put me wayy over the limit.

I love that my dorm is walking distance from the bar.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not a bad one, just feeling tired as hell.

We were supposed to only have a few drinks the day before new years, but we ended up talking and drinking with a few close friends till like 6 AM, sleeping a few hours and then started drinking again on the actual new years eve... And ended up drinking through the night till around 6 AM again.

Luckily a big body has its advantages when handling large amounts of alcohol... As long as I just mainly drink beer/wine and only a few vodka shots it's pretty much impossible to hit my "limit" most of the time, which usually allows me to have a relatively light hangover ^^

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    I went to bed before midnight.

#thuglife
    you rebel lol

Quote Originally Posted by Seirith View Post
    Where is the no hangover option? I feel fine, went to bed at 9pm, don't see the need to stay up and get drunk, its just a new year, same as the other 30 I've seen.
    Whoah watch out folks.

Deleted
    Decided to go bananas on new years and drank a 1L Vodka by myself...atleast I purged 2014 out of the body but it feels like everything goes in slowmotion>.<

Deleted
    Woke up, my mouth was dry as Sahara desert. Now 8 hours later everything's still shaking ugh..
    Probably wasn't the greatest idea to drink that liqueur bottle all by myself.

My sides went into orbit last night from laugther, so i have some abdominal pain. My head hurts too, will just sleep it off

I didn't reach the point of a hangover or I dont get them really. My head hurts because I decided to try to break my brothers kendo stick on my head. Failed, but at least i tried !
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Suprised im not hungover at all, thought i'd be fucking dying considering i got in at 8am..

Same here, I did just wake up (3:35 EST) so maybe I slept it off.

Didn't drink cause I'm underage.... But did make out with someone really beautiful which made my night...
    (And I do mean, we legitimately hooked up, tongue and all)

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    I went to bed before midnight.

#thuglife
    Whoa man, calm down, you might need to shut off your swag before you end up drowning in women at this rate!

But I have a headache only because I think I caught a cold. I didn't drink anything last night.

Deleted
    Drank a little bit last night, after 1 year of not drinking, puked once in the morning, but after that I was generally ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really drink alcohol because I don't like the taste of it. I've tried different beers and beverages, but they all taste like ass. Long drinks are okay, but I can't drink much of it either. Having a little is just fine. It serves as a mild social lubricant, which is the point I even touch alcohol drinks. I don't like the idea of being in control of myself, which is why I'm not planning on getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Off work at 2:30 AM and went to bed when I got home. No drinking, no partying, no friends. #justbaremployeethings
    Aw man, that's really sad.

Deleted
    Being a student i used to drink alot ( i still do sometimes). no hangover, protip: drink water inbetween alcohol. your body needs to stay hydrated, i've been doing this for about 1 year and the hangovers are not that bad anymore.