Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Slowly working on mine. I bring them along on Apexis dailies.

I have 2 body guards that are level 100 epic, with 655/655 gear. Is there any point to getting them to rank3? I have delvar and thommok.

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Gorgrond, up beside the daily pet battle trainer, there are mobs called Stoneshard Grublings, 2 packs of 2 groups (roughly 10 ish mobs in a group), they instantly respawn, and die super fast, took me roughly 28 minutes to level one follower from scratch.
    That's the spot I used in the example posted earlier(33 minutes from 0 rep to having the ability unlocked). I'd recommend killing the Grublings inside the tower with the "rare" spider guy and the ones just to the left and up the hill(seen looking out through the door from the tower), the respawns are pretty much perfect so you have no downtime. Of course, less mobile classes might just want to do one pile of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    I have 2 body guards that are level 100 epic, with 655/655 gear. Is there any point to getting them to rank3? I have delvar and thommok.
    I'd just go pick up Leorajh or Illona and get those to level 3 instead, unless it doesn't matter that you "lose" a maxed out follower. Their level, quality and ilevel doesn't make a difference when you're out in the world with them anyway.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Leveled 2 of them up in spires in About 40 min..

Aeda summon and the command table is pretty nice

I got Leorajh to level 3 for his mobile command table and Tormmok because his lvl 3 quest gives him an awesome sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Defender Illona, for her summoning ability
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    nope
    blahblah10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to, but they are always in the way.

I know there is an addon to prevent the Menu from Popping up, but they simply need to redesign it. Starting with making them untargetable, and allow to dismiss them via the Garrison Minimap Button.

But i bet that's a lot of coding and will cost 3-4 raid tiers.