Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Is G2A safe to buy game time cards from?

Just wondering... it's like 10$ cheaper then at the store, but I don't know if its trustworthy or not. Some of the other game deals look pretty good too. Has anyone used this site before and what has your experience been with it?

Deleted
    I've got WoD for 31 euro, so yeah, it's worth it and is completely legit.

G2A WoD preorders

Deleted
    I used this site to buy a game, never got a code so asked for a refund and they only gave a partial refund. That's my experience though, others may be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I used them was for the WoD pre-order. Ran me $33 and I too thought it was too good to be true, almost a $20 savings. Just got my key earlier this morning, worked like a charm. I'd buy from them again and recommend them.

I've bought alot of time cards from G2a and never had a problem. They had a crazy sale two months ago and 60 day cards were going for $14.99! I've bought well over 20 games also and all keys always worked. Make sure the seller has a 97%+ sell rating and you'll be fine.

Deleted
    Any sites that ask you to pay more to guarantee the goods is a no good. They also sell stolen keys. (youtube devs)
    Not trustworthy.

its not all sites or any sites.. most sites are legit. the ones that are is due to the fact you arnt getting copy of the game.. you only get a key so really they can sell it sorta cheap specially when they buy in bulk. most bulk orders tend to be cheaper to buy for a company. thus giving you cheap price. same goes with anything you buy. Hint Costco (not sure if you have that anywhere you live).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrobg View Post
    I've got WoD for 31 euro, so yeah, it's worth it and is completely legit.

G2A WoD preorders
    Cool thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    First time I used them was for the WoD pre-order. Ran me $33 and I too thought it was too good to be true, almost a $20 savings. Just got my key earlier this morning, worked like a charm. I'd buy from them again and recommend them.
    Good to hear. I wish I knew about this site a day ago, would have saved 10$ apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol
    I've bought alot of time cards from G2a and never had a problem. They had a crazy sale two months ago and 60 day cards were going for $14.99! I've bought well over 20 games also and all keys always worked. Make sure the seller has a 97%+ sell rating and you'll be fine.
    K, thanks for the advice. I will prob try it out and see how it goes, if its legit then I will just be buying my time cards here.... they are going for like 20$ vs 30$ at the store.

Everything seems legit with them. Pray to whatever god you believe in that they don't send you a card for the incorrect region, though! I'm still struggling to get my EU key for WoD from them, after they sent me a US key!

bought plenty of gamecards from them, never had any issues

Deleted
    Yes, its safe. I've bought game time from them few times and had no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    Any sites that ask you to pay more to guarantee the goods is a no good. They also sell stolen keys. (youtube devs)
    Not trustworthy.
    Stop spreading lies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Yes, its safe. I've bought game time from them few times and had no issues.

Stop spreading lies.
    What lies? I only speak the truth. http://kotaku.com/people-are-claimin...ree-1641375991

OP I wouldn't. I bought windows 8.1 from them and it got deactivated because it was a stolen key. Then they wouldn't refund my payment or give me a new key. VERY shoddy

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

Yes, I get all my timecards from there Also several games. No issues so far. (2 years of buying games/cards)

And what bout G2play.net ?

I say it is; I buy my gametime from them every time, for quite some while now. So far I have not found a reason to complain so, can recommend.
    Camilla: You, sir, should unmask.
    Stranger: Indeed?
    Cassilda: Indeed, it's time. We have all laid aside disguise but you.
    Stranger: I wear no mask.
    Camilla: (Terrified, aside to Cassilda.) No mask? No mask!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    And what bout G2play.net ?
    After 30+ successful orders from them including both WoW gametime and other games, not a single problem encountered. Longest I had to wait for a key was 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    After 30+ successful orders from them including both WoW gametime and other games, not a single problem encountered. Longest I had to wait for a key was 30 minutes.
    Ok thanks

Deleted
    I bought Sc2 and exp and WoW Gamecards with no problems.
    I Recomend

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aullahh View Post
    That article in no way backs up your lies that you're telling?