663 Ilvl mage looking for Mythic guild

Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to look at this. I am looking for a mythic guild, I can offer a dedicated raider who will always play to the best of my ability. I have 6/7 heroic experience this tier from pugs. I am looking for a fun guild that can still down content. If you want to look at my old kill dates, check Kudrel on server Azjol-Nerub.

Times I'm looking for
    Mon 5 PM-10 PM pst
    Tues 5 PM-10 PM pst
    Wen 4 PM-9 PM pst
    Thur 5 PM-9 PM pst
    Fri 5 PM-9 PM pst
    Sat 5 PM-9 PM pst
    Sun 5 PM-9 PM pst

Some information about me. I am 21, and currently a student. I work for the school as a lab directory(fancy title that says I work I prep labs for students). I am driven and working on my second bachelors (Biology) I want to be a doctor. I have 5 A.S degrees. Biology, Business, Computer science, Gen ed, Transfer degree. You may contact me at my battle tag, SoullessX#1297. If you have any questions let me know, as always thanks for your time.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...1Am6r#fight=29 Some logs for consideration.

Want to be on the cutting edge of competition with the best guilds in the world?
    Lost your job and want to spend your time playing video games 24/7?
    Do you eat dinner at your computer desk just so you don’t miss that one follower quest?
    Well then, I hear Blood Legion is currently recruiting…

For the rest of us adults with families/full-time jobs/etc. - Perpetual Dream is currently looking for a few like-minded members to flesh out our weekend Heroic/Mythic Raid team. Not into raiding? That’s cool too. Come hang out with us on mumble and BS the night away.

Perpetual Dream is a PVE based progression raiding guild with a life comes first mind-set. Our goal is to clear all current content as soon as possible and begin to prepare for the next tier of progression. We have high expectations for our raiders as our time in-game is limited.

Warning: This guild is not for children. We cuss, we drink, and we make inappropriate comments that you don’t want your kids repeating. We will not censor ourselves. We have tried.

Raid Times: 6-10 PST Friday and Saturday / 6-9 PST Sunday

If you are interested in destroying content, earning epic loot, and taking your place on a like-minded team where everyone shares the same goal, come look us up and we can talk.

Contacts: Baelthorn#1398 / Morpheuz#1150

Hey Kudrel,

Check out <Hostile Takeover> on US-Bleeding Hollow [Horde]. We're currently 7/7 Norm and 7/7 Heroic, and looking for one or two strong ranged dps as we move on to Mythic next week.

We take pride in achieving serious progression on a light schedule, which is currently Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST (that's 5pm-8pm PST, i believe. BH is an EST server). We keep a light-hearted atmosphere, and guild chat/vent can be...colorful at times. But we all know to buckle down and get serious when it comes to killing big baddies.

If this is something you might be interested in, make a baby orc on Bleeding Hollow and look up Deadburst or Darkiest. (if neither are on, just whisper anyone and ask for an officer) We'd love to do an interview and trial run.

And grats on the successful studies man, wow...and all before med school?! lol

Take it easy,

Botzuki

Thanks everyone who contacted me I have found a home.

<GRAVITY> is a premier raiding guild on the Alliance side of US-Medivh. We're a semi-hardcore guild that focuses primarily on progression, while recognizing that our guild members have real-life commitments and priorities. A two-year-old guild that didn't start raiding until Siege of Orgrimmar, we achieved <Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream> within a nine-hour raid week, and our secondary team achieved 8 hardmode bosses down with a 5 1/2 hour raid week. Our raid members pride themselves on their skill at PvE, and typically each week we end up with three or four members parsing in WarcraftLogs. We also pursue things like Challenge Mode Dungeons, Legacy Achievement Runs, and Alt Runs of current content. We have a varied officer core as well as a robust roster of eighty unique players, thirty of them interested in raiding. Our recruitment is always open to excellent players who put the good of the group over their own personal goals, but in particular the roles and classes we're focusing on are:

Tank
    Caster Vanquisher DPS (Mage, Boomkin)
    Hunters
    Non-Conqueror Healers (we have 7 healers already, looking for skilled competition)

A few of the benefits to raiding with <GRAVITY>:

1) At the start of Siege of Orgrimmar in January, we had 10 unique individuals raiding. In the group that defeated Garrosh Hellscream on Heroic, only three of those members were of the same 10 that started the tier with us. We have attracted people from other guilds, other servers, and even other factions to raid with us, and have successfully grown to over 30 members interested in mythic progression.

2) Each raiding member in <GRAVITY> possesses a Kor'kron Juggernaut mount. Despite the fact that Siege is over a year old, we have dedicated our time and efforts to running Mythic twice a week simply to obtain extra mounts for everyone.

3) Several of our raiding members were server first for Gold Challenge Modes, and a few of us have the <Mistwalker> title on mains and alts. Two of us have Mists' 9/9 golds on one of each class, and every member of our main raiding team was 9/9 gold as well.

4) We have made over 1 million gold as a whole selling our PvE skill in Garrosh kills and SoO sales, and most of that money was given directly to guild members.

5) We're friends! Even during progression, raid discussion is typically light and supportive. World of Warcraft is a video game that we spend our free time on, not a job in which we get yelled at. People failing at mechanics are addressed between pulls and after raid, typically with suggestions or constructive criticism.

As you can see, our members take PvE content very seriously. If you'd like to apply, you can do so at our website, gravity-medivh.enjin.com. To illustrate what raiding in <GRAVITY> requires:

1) Our raid nights are Wed/Thu/Fri from 8:30-11:30pm EST at the latest. We have members in Atlantic Time Zone who are working professionals, and they cannot be reasonably expected to stay up later than Midnight:30. We are considering Tuesday from 9:00-11:00 during progression to get a jump start on farm, for trials, as well as possibly gear some alts that make more sense for progression encounters. If you cannot make these times, do not apply.

2) Our raid members innately make decisions that are good for the group. I prefer to gear our healers, then DPS, then tanks, and I pay attention to which classes are doing well in a patch. If you're a mage and warlocks are doing exceptionally well, you will not be genuinely bitter that I give warlocks priority on loot. Sidegrades for them will not receive priority over significant upgrades for you, obviously, but you must be able to maturely handle loot council decisions in a progression environment and understand that sometimes you play the right class, and sometimes you play the wrong one. If you cannot handle this maturely, do not apply.

3) Consumables are MOSTLY provided, however they do not magically appear; Garrison mat contributions of herbs, ore, leather, cloth, and food will be greatly appreciated. During progression, farming of mats may be necessary. Our bank officer(s) and myself dedicate our personal time and resources to assuring progression is not halted due to missing consumables. If you expect to log on & withdraw your raiding mats for the night without depositing a single thing for the entire expansion, do not apply.

4) We use mumble! Please have a working microphone and headset / speakers. Also, please have a decent computer. I need you to be able to see ground effects and move out of / into them as encounters demand, and if you're playing on a potato with 2 fps, you won't be able to perform to the level the raid requires.

5) If you think coming to raid excessively high, drunk, or loud is acceptable, or if you afk frequently (with good reason or not), do not apply. Our time is valuable and while we have fun, we also seek to clear content in the most efficient manner possible.

Again, if interested, fill out a five-minute application! If you have any questions about us before you do so, our officer contact information is:

Zephyrion#1602, Guild Master
    Carla#1253, Recruitment Officer
    Btmdwellerjr#1997, Recruitment Officer
    If you're not on Medivh nor Exodar, we may be able to work something out regarding your transfer costs. Thank you for your time and interest. We look forward to /ginviting you!

We are 1/7 mythic and i did send you a btag request!!