10+ Year Old Account

Maximizing Big Salvage Crate

So, I have pretty much almost everyone at Epic level, and just stacking Epic Mount at this point. Should I...

1) Grab all the 100+ missions at the beginning of the day + whatever 95-99 I can, and another set overnight

2) Spam 95-99 missions as much as I can all day, and do just the 100+ overnight
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Any hint on when Half Life 3 will be released?

Before I got all of my epic mount followers to epic I would just spam missions under 8 hours and do the 8+ hour ones when I am done playing WoW for the day.

I got 4 epic mounts at the Inn, and 2 which I got from the provided followers ingame. Now that they are epic I usually can beat any 8+ hour quest with 3 epic mounts, dropping them down to 1 - 2 hours which is sweet. 6 epic mounts seems to be the sweet spot, imo.
    Last edited by sarym13; 2015-01-02 at 12:58 AM.

I wish i started looking for the Epic mount Trait on my main but I decided I wanted the Soulare Toy first, still trying to get it on 4 toons weekly...

I got so many Followers with the Wild aggresion counter now :/

Quote Originally Posted by jaolin View Post
    I wish i started looking for the Epic mount Trait on my main but I decided I wanted the Soulare Toy first, still trying to get it on 4 toons weekly...

I got so many Followers with the Wild aggresion counter now :/
    You can use a friends Soulare follower for this

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    So, I have pretty much almost everyone at Epic level, and just stacking Epic Mount at this point. Should I...

1) Grab all the 100+ missions at the beginning of the day + whatever 95-99 I can, and another set overnight

2) Spam 95-99 missions as much as I can all day, and do just the 100+ overnight
    Just do everything as it spawns unless you have an epic mount follower finishing really soon. Like another poster said, get a few epic mounts to reserve for those long missions.

Also Inn L3 will spawn more missions, so that's nice to have too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    You can use a friends Soulare follower for this

I know, I'm looking on reddit/wow, tradechat and openraid daily still haven't found someone on EU ally yet. :/

I have 25 followers all at level 100 and most are epic but not a single one has the epic mount. Can this only be achieved by the Inn or is there another way to get this trait?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    I have 25 followers all at level 100 and most are epic but not a single one has the epic mount. Can this only be achieved by the Inn or is there another way to get this trait?
    You can get them on any follower like any other trait, it's just random. I have no clue if its anymore rarer than the others, but the Inn is the only for sure way to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    You can get them on any follower like any other trait, it's just random. I have no clue if its anymore rarer than the others, but the Inn is the only for sure way to get it.
    I feel like every trait has an equal chance of spawning, its just random.

yay speculation!

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer