Razer Naga need help PLZ!

So lets put you where I'm at 1st I Have been up since 11pm it is now 9:04AM working on this fucking mouse, The mouse was working fine untill I turned off my PC to clean maybe a hour then I turned it back on. I have Reinstalled Synapse, unplugged and plugged back in, I have also linked Synaspe to WoW, Restarted my PC atleast 100 times, contacted Razer(No response yet). Now here is the issue that no one else on the internet seems to ever have had. I can use my mouse just fine I have the 12 side buttons keybound to the Numpad buttons I am using Razer Naga 2014. I also Use the Razer Blackwidow and no issues with it all my macros and shit work fine.

The problem is when I turn my PC on I can type number with my naga just fine, but when I launch any game no matter what game. the 12 buttons on the side stop working, the 2below the mouse wheel still work. but the 12 on the side stops working no matter what even if I'm typing in like google or anything. I can't find out what could fix this and this is the 4th place I have posted on and no1 knows shit all what to do. I mainly use it to play wow and honestly couldn't play without the mouse for 2 reasons 1 I dont' have a replacement of any kind and 2. I need my keybinds.

1234567890/*
    ^typed with the Naga but won't work in game!!! I have tried changing my keybinds on the naga and everything. IDK wtf to do plz help me!

Quote Originally Posted by Roidrage903 View Post
    So lets put you where I'm at 1st I Have been up since 11pm it is now 9:04AM working on this fucking mouse, The mouse was working fine untill I turned off my PC to clean maybe a hour then I turned it back on. I have Reinstalled Synapse, unplugged and plugged back in, I have also linked Synaspe to WoW, Restarted my PC atleast 100 times, contacted Razer(No response yet). Now here is the issue that no one else on the internet seems to ever have had. I can use my mouse just fine I have the 12 side buttons keybound to the Numpad buttons I am using Razer Naga 2014. I also Use the Razer Blackwidow and no issues with it all my macros and shit work fine.

The problem is when I turn my PC on I can type number with my naga just fine, but when I launch any game no matter what game. the 12 buttons on the side stop working, the 2below the mouse wheel still work. but the 12 on the side stops working no matter what even if I'm typing in like google or anything. I can't find out what could fix this and this is the 4th place I have posted on and no1 knows shit all what to do. I mainly use it to play wow and honestly couldn't play without the mouse for 2 reasons 1 I dont' have a replacement of any kind and 2. I need my keybinds.

1234567890/*
    ^typed with the Naga but won't work in game!!! I have tried changing my keybinds on the naga and everything. IDK wtf to do plz help me!
    Since you said you have been working on it for hours you probably already deleted ALL drivers even remotely related to the mouse and reinstalled?

Here are some other people who fixed the problem.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713911694
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9052876030

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Open Synapse, delete all profiles.
    Make a new profile.
    Click on side view: http://puu.sh/dYcbt/087d1692ce.jpg
    remap the buttons.

Don't use or install synapse? It is literally the aids. Unless you HAVE to remap them to anything but 1-9 or 1-9 numpad which is done under the mouse anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Don't use or install synapse? It is literally the aids. Unless you HAVE to remap them to anything but 1-9 or 1-9 numpad which is done under the mouse anyway.
    Sadly, only the older versions of the mouse have the toggle on the mouse itself. The newer ones (not sure since when, but 2014 at least) don't have a physical switch and force use of Synapse.