Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I like the death knight as a class there is a prestige you feel while playing it; a platform that works great. though weighing the experience from start of mists to currant, diminishes. blood tanking is null now while the dps specs have survived the fracturing.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I think they are one of the most annoying classes to face in pvp.

Deleted
    A dramatic change to army would be appreciated, a 10 min cooldown that uses 3 runes doing 60k damage. More damage and no cost would be rather sweet and would help unholy burst.

I currently need the stars to align to burst much more than 50k, whereas some classes have been hitting 100k since 650 ilvl.

Yup Unholy is great in pve, Frost is great in PVP, and Blood can probably solo CMs without anything too crazy needing to happen. No joke.
    I did 125k dps on the "gauntlet" in Slag Mines while the DPS did between 35-50k.

They are absolutely broken beyond comprehension.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersgora View Post
    A dramatic change to army would be appreciated, a 10 min cooldown that uses 3 runes doing 60k damage. More damage and no cost would be rather sweet and would help unholy burst.

I currently need the stars to align to burst much more than 50k, whereas some classes have been hitting 100k since 650 ilvl.
    Blizzard's original intention with WoD was to remove Army of the Dead completely. They only decided to keep it in a nerfed form for flavor once they looked at the unanimously negative feedback over that change.

As for what I think of DKs; we're okay, but some things need fixing. Killing Machine needs to do what Chaos Bolt does to un-fuck crit for Frost. Our talents suck almost universally and should get a complete overhaul. Rune regeneration talents, in particular, should be baked into each spec to make way for a more meaningful choice, with alternate rune regeneration methods being relegated to glyphs if they're really needed. All of the max level talents need overhauls. Various tiers need reshuffling and Anti-Magic Zone should be baked-in raid utility. Blood's in a good spot, but Heart Strike should've been made into a beefier single-target strike rather than being totally removed. Unholy's good at the moment, but I'd honestly like a Lone Wolf-esque talent for it. The disease gameplay is great but I'm actually not a fan of the ghoul gameplay at the moment, even if I like the flavor of it.

One thing I can't really complain about is damage tuning. Unholy isn't king of the world and will be handily beaten by some specs, but it's average at worst and pretty damn solid at best. I haven't tanked raids as blood yet, but blood at least seems to thrive outside of them. I miss Blood's Death Strike heal being based off max HP though, and I wish the change to how it worked was only effective for Frost and Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    What do you mean?
    I meant the "broken KM" part.
    After your explanation, I understand now you meant that you don't like the way it interacts with stats.
    You did not mean that it is currently in a buggy state, which is what I thought you meant.
    Thanks.

DK is still the only hero class. If you want to tank or melee dps I highly advise swapping to DK.

Blood is top tier tank.
    Unholy is top tier pve dps.
    Frost is top tier pvp dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by R0AM3R View Post
    I have no idea how to play my dk played unholy for the first time in heroic highmaul last night and was doing 24-30k dps in 650 ilvl gear I just mashed buttons and topped so they cant be that bad imo.
    I doubt you pulled that 24-30k on a single target boss like Butcher. DPS gets high when you get a lot to AE with BB and yes, AE is simple button mashing. Get above 25k on Butcher at 650 and I'll congratulate you. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varmin View Post
    DK is still the only hero class. If you want to tank or melee dps I highly advise swapping to DK.

Blood is top tier tank.
    Unholy is top tier pve dps.
    Frost is top tier pvp dps.
    You could not be more wrong, UH great aoe and ST, Frost not top tier pvp its okish. blood hower yes its great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkey View Post
    I've found that on multi-target fights Unholy is a great spec - up there with the best cleave and aoe specs. Single targets Unholy is not great. Apparently Frost is better for pure single target - but my OS is tank so haven't tried frost.
    ST go 2h Frost, 2+ targets Unholy and spam that BB like there is no tomorrow! Also Blood is insane, toping the healing metters while being a tank and if there are any adds, yep toping the dps metters as well!

I'd like to see Km turned to something like: gives X% chance to crit your next oblit, and Y% multistrike damage if it MS's

You could not be more wrong, UH great aoe and ST, Frost not top tier pvp its okish. blood hower yes its great.
    So you agree 2 with out of 3 of my points yet "I could not be more wrong"?

What's also kinda funny is the point of disagreement is the easiest to look at stats:

2.2k+ 2v2:
    Frost is 11.9% (The highest spec)
    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-2-2-0.html

2.2k+ 3v3:
    Frost is 4.9% (8th spec, 5th dps)
    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-3-2-0.html

2.2k+ 5v5:
    Frost is 5.2% (9th spec, 6th dps)
    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-5-2-0.html

2.2k+ RBG:
    Frost is 4.6% (8th spec, 6th dps)
    http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...0-0-9-2-0.html

Out of 34 specs listed I think frost is high enough to be considered top tier.

We have dead stat aka crit, due to KM.
    mastery is also kind of dead due to it does not work with obliterate.
    Talent tree is weak and many talents are underwhelming if you compare to other classes talent tree:s

KM should not grant 100% crit it should grant us somthing else,

Frost dk cleave/aoe is terrible, worst at it ST is nice and good.

we bloodboil when we aoe instead of howling blast just to give you an example how poor our cleave are.
    You don't spam BB for AOE cleave as frost please don't listen to this person....... Frost cleave is good I do 28k on Brackenspore, 29 k on tectus and 28k on twins. My ilvl was 659 when I did this

Quote Originally Posted by carnicide View Post
    You don't spam BB for AOE cleave as frost please don't listen to this person....... Frost cleave is good I do 28k on Brackenspore, 29 k on tectus and 28k on twins. My ilvl was 659 when I did this
    I did like 40k as unholy on tectus weeks ago as unholy, so relatively it is weak..