Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    Was looking in group finder today and saw a listing that had i get guaranteed first 3 items.

Funny thing is he actually had 8 people in the raid.

Yep any listing like those i ignore.

I also ignore groups asking for ridiculous ilevels even if i have what they are asking for.

Surprisingly when it comes to ilvl i haven't seen that many listings with ridiculous requirements, 99% are 635 for normal and 650 for heroic.

Expected after the first month or so we'd see nothing but people asking for 655+ for normal etc

For the imperator I can see 655 for normal. The learning curve for most pugs is a lot higher than the first 5 bosses on heroic Highmaul.

For all the people in this topic defending this kind of behavior in one way or another, and advocating doing it yourselves, I never, ever, ever want to see you arguing for the removal of things like LFR, or removing loot from LFR, or whatever. You're basically one of the direct causes for it's existence. So... thanks, I suppose!

Because the leaders with patience are running guild raids.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    For all the people in this topic defending this kind of behavior in one way or another, and advocating doing it yourselves, I never, ever, ever want to see you arguing for the removal of things like LFR, or removing loot from LFR, or whatever. You're basically one of the direct causes for it's existence. So... thanks, I suppose!
    i wouldn't care one bit if LFR was removed. Nor would i care if it stays I don't consider LFR fun or engaging and certainly not end game. That being said, pick up group, comes in all flavors, like guilds when you think about it.

There is the F&F pick up, that will get a few boss down and not really care about progression, and there is the competitive pick, that will try to get a maximum of boss down in a night, with stricter entry conditions and higher minimal performance needed.

one may said it's a good thing that wow cater to different type of player, right?