Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    After reimporting the string, this is what mine looks like currently in combat:

http://gyazo.com/77ed3a8936b66503cba846672a325c62

I'm not sure why the pet icon is always there though? It only goes away when I mount or alternatively turning off the individual aura itself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obake1 View Post
    After reimporting the string, this is what mine looks like currently in combat:

http://gyazo.com/77ed3a8936b66503cba846672a325c62

I'm not sure why the pet icon is always there though? It only goes away when I mount or alternatively turning off the individual aura itself.
    It worked fine on mine so I didn't notice anything - I guess its an error with the conditions. I'll take a look!

Happy with it otherwise? Something else you want fixed?

Deleted
    Oh pls pls pls finish the survival version of this, LOVE IT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampy View Post
    Make sure you have the latest version of WA2. Some issues that people have had already are due to that. You have to be in combat for most of the auras to show (you can remove that if you wish).

If its neither of those I will need a bit more info to see why its not loading
    How can you remove that? So that it is constantly on the screen?
    Also I am still running your previous 1 but yet when i click the icon for barrage not to show so that it displays glaive toss then close down WA it ignores it and still shows barrage.

Not very familiar with this add on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerryz View Post
    How can you remove that? So that it is constantly on the screen?
    Also I am still running your previous 1 but yet when i click the icon for barrage not to show so that it displays glaive toss then close down WA it ignores it and still shows barrage.

Not very familiar with this add on.
    In WA click on the one you want to show out of combat, click the load tab at the top right, and untick the box next to in combat.

As for your other issue, are you using the latest WA in that thread? The icon for barrage and glaive toss should change depending on which talent you have selected, you shouldn't have to do anything extra for that.

As for the string here I love it, can't wait for the SV one to be updated.
    Last edited by Drahzere; 2015-01-04 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    Best Weakaura ever!
    Can't wait to the Survival is done!

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like what you've done with the focus bar, I tried finding something exactly like this when I rolled focusing shot. Keep up the great work

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It worked fine on mine so I didn't notice anything - I guess its an error with the conditions. I'll take a look!

Happy with it otherwise? Something else you want fixed?
    I think apart from that and the AotF aura not working at all for me (it's suppose to pop up when I hit Fox correct?), it's great.

Deleted
    I think apart from that and the AotF aura not working at all for me (it's suppose to pop up when I hit Fox correct?), it's great.
    The fox aura is copied directly from the old one actually, so not sure why that isn't working!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fox aura is copied directly from the old one actually, so not sure why that isn't working!
    Ah, I updated to the latest weak auras now and the pet icon now disappears properly. I didn't realize that the fox aura would only appear while in combat since I was just hitting it out of combat to see if it would show up.

My only other question is about the green and blue lines, if you can briefly explain what they do/represent?
    Last edited by obake1; 2015-01-05 at 03:06 AM.

Love it simple and amazing !!

Deleted
    Ah, I updated to the latest weak auras now and the pet icon now disappears properly. I didn't realize that the fox aura would only appear while in combat since I was just hitting it out of combat to see if it would show up.

My only other question is about the green and blue lines, if you can briefly explain what they do/represent?
    Green should be CS and blue should be Aimed Shot. The AiS line will move if you have TotH active (or not). No need to have extra lines for pairing shots together seeing as you can see the predicted focus line which should fit the same role. I would like to make the lines a bit more dynamic; no need to see CS when its on CD and also no need to see AiS when CS is ready to be used.

The old pet aura used custom code to track pet activity. WA2 now has a condition which checks if the pet is active or not, so no need for custom code. Its probably quite new though, hence why it didn't work with the older version.

Hey Clampy! Just want to say thank you for the WA any ETA when the Survival one will be done?

Deleted
    Well, this one was meant to come out before the expansion. I don't think I should say a date, haha.

Deleted
    Hey, this 2.0 looks great. I can't wait for the survival one !

anyone have a link to the old one? i just overwrote mine before i noticed it was MM only

Nice work. I deleted the old and now when I import this, nothing appears. Already deleted all the wtf folder and reinstalled the addon, but still nothing appears. And I click the button import after placing the code. What can be? Thank U

Deleted
    Sorry buddy I have no idea why it wouldn't be popping up. I have personally tried it on 3 different computers/accounts with the latest version on WA and haven't had any issues. Maybe if someone else has had the same issue and fix it can help you out? Could you try importing the old aura group and see if its a problem with your weakauras or my string?

Perhaps try posting on the WA2 forums - I know they have a great bunch of people on there that will likely know how to get it working for you. Google "weakauras2 wowace forum", should be the top result.

Hope you get it working!

Sorry buddy I have no idea why it wouldn't be popping up. I have personally tried it on 3 different computers/accounts with the latest version on WA and haven't had any issues. Maybe if someone else has had the same issue and fix it can help you out? Could you try importing the old aura group and see if its a problem with your weakauras or my string?

Perhaps try posting on the WA2 forums - I know they have a great bunch of people on there that will likely know how to get it working for you. Google "weakauras2 wowace forum", should be the top result.

Hope you get it working!
    Was problem with WA. I fixed. Thanks.

Clampy this looks wonderful! Unfortunately MM is the only spec that I don't play

I am anxioiusly awaiting the Sur/BM versions!

Thanks for doing this.