Exclamation Need help! (locked out of Battle.net)

My phone is completely busted: water damage. Now, I can't access my phone for the SMS protect or Authenticator code. Because of these two things, I am no longer able to log onto WoW or my Battle.net account. Whenever I tried sending a ticket to the support center while not logged on, all I got was a dead page that said "this webpage is not available".

This is kinda scary, because I don't know how to get back on my account. Can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    My phone is completely busted: water damage. Now, I can't access my phone for the SMS protect or Authenticator code. Because of these two things, I am no longer able to log onto WoW or my Battle.net account. Whenever I tried sending a ticket to the support center while not logged on, all I got was a dead page that said "this webpage is not available".

This is kinda scary, because I don't know how to get back on my account. Can anyone help?
    Call Blizz, they will hook you right up. Same thing happened to me last year, took maybe 10 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    I used their live chat function and they removed my authenticator in minutes, the other option is to call them.

Buy a new phone and restore all your old apps from a backup.

Don't tell me you don't have an iPhone.

Yes, I tried contacting Blizzard, but every time I did, it would lead to a dead web page.

I'm getting a new phone in about a week, but until then I don't really want to miss raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    my authenticator barely shows digits anymore. I should get it off my account.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderjac View Post
    Yes, I tried contacting Blizzard, but every time I did, it would lead to a dead web page.

I'm getting a new phone in about a week, but until then I don't really want to miss raids.
    just phone them.

That's the problem. I can't access their support line, whether I'm putting in a ticket, or trying to access live chat, or contacting them by phone. Every time I try to access their website for this, their page crashes, and I don't know why.

- - - Updated - - -

Please can anyone help? I can't even access their support line