Anyone else here feel kind of addicted to followers/missions?

I don't know why but I just love doing them. Have 25/25 all epic level 100s ranging between 630-650ilvl and Im obsessed with getting more and more salv upgrades for followers.

I don't even know why I do this. I do it all in between arena/rbgs, I guess its a nice thing to do when im waiting for my rbg to fill or my arena partners to get ready.

So basically... your Farmville/Candy Crush Saga/Crap Mobile Game addiction has found you in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    I don't even know why I do this.
    Because humans just can't resist the sight of flashy animations saying "you win!" and numbers climbing up... no matter how cheesy it really is.

I don't like it but I've had super shitty luck on my main and got stacked on a couple counter but 1 of the others...so I'm forced to pretty much collect em all or hope for enough re-rolls so I can not fail my weekly raid quest.

Its fun, but I won't be upset when it is less important for my characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not addicted but I enjoy it. It's a mini-game within a mini-game. If you enjoy it that's fine. For the record, if you enjoy the games on Facebook you're not a lesser being either. You just enjoy very grindy games.

It's perfectly clear why Blizzard is reaching out to that market. A single new FB game last year (Criminal Case) managed 100,000,000 users in a single year. I'm completely gobsmacked when I realize Blizzard hasn't even bothered with an actual FB game to promote their franchises.

Elitist BS that wants to tell you what to like and what not to like is pointless.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Sussex View Post
    I don't know why but I just love doing them. Have 25/25 all epic level 100s ranging between 630-650ilvl and Im obsessed with getting more and more salv upgrades for followers.

I don't even know why I do this. I do it all in between arena/rbgs, I guess its a nice thing to do when im waiting for my rbg to fill or my arena partners to get ready.
    It's the same with me, across 3 characters, soon to be 5... >.<
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    There was something I liked about it, but it just felt like a hassle to me, so I stopped, but I completely dropped all garrison stuff and apexis dailies now, because it's just one giant fucking hassle.