Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tired of not having full rp on pull so we can pop our 2min cd with ring!

I really think a great fix for this would be: If specced into Breath of Sindragosa, casting Army of the Dead will grant you 100 rp instead of 30. Then on fights where we can't presoak we can still have full rp to pop bos right on pull with the rest of our group. What is even worse is when the 2nd and 3rd rings are popped right when they come off cd you have 5 or so sec where you've pooled your rp and watching runes recharging waiting for bos to come off cd.

Not being able to upgrade our bis trinket either is so dumb, this should be allowed too. If these changes happened for the next patch we won't be top dps but it would give us some nice convenience to enjoy using our cd fully with the ring buff like all the other classes! Why must our trinkets be nerfed all tier?

Show us DK's some love!

I would love to see this happen but sadly I don't see any of it happening

Or just have the talent breath of sindragosa slowly regen RP out of combat. like 1rp/second. lets you pull with 100 rp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

They'll fix it.....next xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Or just have the talent breath of sindragosa slowly regen RP out of combat. like 1rp/second. lets you pull with 100 rp.
    This would actually be a fairly cool idea, though really weird. Would be an awesome fix just yeah weird initially

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo, since all classes are concerned with starting out with as full resources as possible, blizzard should just make it to where all classes, well, start out with full resources. Warriors start with 120 rage, Rogues with 5 CP, Elemental with 20 stacks of Rolling Thunder, Warlocks with full Demonic Fury/Burning Embers, Dks with full RP, Monks with full Chi, ect. As for Hunters and Mages? !@#$ em, hunters get that full movement shit and mages have always been blizzard's number ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Well they removed our rp tricks at the end of brf. They should have made it only work out of combat..

Quote Originally Posted by Tigersgora View Post
    Well they removed our rp tricks at the end of brf. They should have made it only work out of combat..
    It's a shame, they did this for a couple weeks and then decided to just remove it entirely. I miss abusing Pierre on our blackhand kill.

Deleted
    There's still a couple of fights in HFC where we can cheese with RP pre-pull

Deleted
    or you know, make breath free to cast and have a set duration

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    That ruins the entire gameplay around the talent itself.

Jet memes cant melt dank fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooballeux View Post
    It's a shame, they did this for a couple weeks and then decided to just remove it entirely. I miss abusing Pierre on our blackhand kill.
    It was around for months not weeks. So it was noticibly not what they intended to have done and thus changed.

I'm not sure if I miss Pierre more, or the confused responses in Vent from the healers wondering why my health would yo-yo on pre-pulls...

Deleted
    Because dk needs a bladestorm too?

Breath isn't even remotely comparable to bladestorm and removal of the cost wouldn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Breath isn't even remotely comparable to bladestorm and removal of the cost wouldn't change that.
    Yeah even if they changed it back to same damage on all targets, cone effects just arent as good as a bladestorm

That would be nice but I don't think it's what breath needs right now.

It feels like blizzard don't know what to do with breath. Technically it's an aoe runic power dump, but targets past the second lose a lot of relevance. It's also a single target cooldown, but other classes make our cooldowns look pathetic.

I wish blizzard would just pick a direction and run with it, either do something to make breath a real single target cooldown, or remove the cooldown and let it be a real aoe runic power dump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilgayatlas View Post
    That ruins the entire gameplay around the talent itself.
    yes, using your defensive cds to keep up duration sure is great gameplay, with ERW getting cut BoS is going to be even more annoying to use unless it receives changes.

This, or just remove/rework the talent.

yes, using your defensive cds to keep up duration sure is great gameplay, with ERW getting cut BoS is going to be even more annoying to use unless it receives changes.
    What? AMS is basically a DPS cooldown at the moment.