Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Large volumes of lead in a concentrated area, such as a shooting range, are reasons why responsible ranges require you to use non-lead bullets.

Responsible is shooting into the ground, if you feel a need to shoot off a gun in celebration like some cowboy.
    Yeah except were talking about shooting into a river not at a range, what's your point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Why wouldn't he? He didn't think black people were human, why wouldn't he think a Mexican-American as a non-human?
    You mean he shared the same view as almost everyone else?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    People around here where I live were doing that on New Years. I heard fireworks and gunfire. Fortunately I'm in a sparsely populated rural area with lots of space, so it's much less likely someone would get hurt.

Really though, if you're gonna shoot your guns in celebration, do it INTO SOMETHING that can absorb the impact, like a dirt mound or stack of hay bales or target stand. I'm pretty sure even during military funerals when they do the gun salute, they're shooting blanks.

I can't imagine the hate towards stupid people the family must be feeling right now...

on the whole gun control thing people were talking about on the first page:

oh yes because gun control is going to stop someone from firing randomly in the air.
    Yeah disarm all civilians because some people were dumb! Criminals totally follow laws!
    Gun control isn't necessarily about disarming civilians (some people advocate for this, most don't), it's about having more control over which civilians get them, when and how they get them and what kinds of guns they can acquire.