Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Playing with friends. Barely have any other reason to stick to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I play WoW? First and foremost, because I enjoy my guild and friends. I love the gameplay of the classes I use, protection warrior especially, and I also love the art style and lore of the world. The music is amazing practically without exception, as is the sound of the game in general. I also enjoy raids and dungeons, its tremendously rewarding when a complex encounter 'clicks' for the group and we down it.

Its so easy to get caught up in the negative (especially around here, you could drown in the whining) but even my greatest frustrations with WoW/Blizzard don't measure up to the fun, memories and enjoyment I've taken from my time with the game.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

It's hard to find an equivalent to WoW raiding anywhere else and I've always enjoyed fantasy RPGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.