Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I thought all the LFR wings would be opened one week after the other... First we had to wait when the raid initially came out to be able to do the raid at all, and then we had to wait several weeks to do more bosses. But it's been two weeks now since the second wing opened and still no Imperator. You think we waited long enough? Mythic raiders had their chance to become special snowflakes, can we get our quest item now?
    It's called Christmas and New Year holidays. It's not a conspiracy to put you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Seems you completly forgot about the actual raid of this tier, Blackrock Foundry. Highmaul is the opener raid, just like MSV was in MoP. 17 bosses for a tier is pretty decent.
    You are right.

2 month sub for Highmaul and 2 month sub for Blackrock. $60 WoD.
    That is $120 for a game with 17 "easy" bosses.

Well milked.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    You are right.

2 month sub for Highmaul and 2 month sub for Blackrock. $60 WoD.
    That is $120 for a game with 17 "easy" bosses.

Well milked.
    "Easy"? What makes you say that? I can assure you that almost all the bosses are decent challenges on mythic.
    Besides, 120 for 4 months is the same as 15 cinema tickets. A movie lasts on average 2 hrs, so that's 30 hours of entertainment, on the cinema's schedule, over 4 months. You can easily hit 30 hrs in a week in WoW, on your own schedule. I'd say you get significantly more for your money.
    Heck, the newest pokemon game costs 40$, and that thing is *literally* a copy of a previous game with updated graphics/gimmicks to fit the 3DS rather than just the old gameboy. It doesn't even try to give us a new storyline - the entire concept of the game is that it's a copy of the old one, for nostalgia's purpose.

"Easy"? What makes you say that? I can assure you that almost all the bosses are decent challenges on mythic.
    Besides, 120 for 4 months is the same as 15 cinema tickets. A movie lasts on average 2 hrs, so that's 30 hours of entertainment, on the cinema's schedule, over 4 months. You can easily hit 30 hrs in a week in WoW, on your own schedule. I'd say you get significantly more for your money.
    Heck, the newest pokemon game costs 40$, and that thing is *literally* a copy of a previous game with updated graphics/gimmicks to fit the 3DS rather than just the old gameboy. It doesn't even try to give us a new storyline - the entire concept of the game is that it's a copy of the old one, for nostalgia's purpose.
    it does give a new storyline. http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalph...aepisode.shtml

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a combination of Blizzard reacting to things in the standard hamfisted way that Blizzard does (Abused raiders in abusive raid guilds felt they were forced to do LFR so Blizzard did everything they could to make LFR undesirable for those people, and in so doing made it completely unappealing for everyone, while "Normal." STILL isn't appealing to the average player.) and Blizzard wanting to milk their players. It's actually impressive that they made LFR so bad now that LFR content which won't even be out for ages yet is almost undesirable for people who only run LFR and do garrisons and professions. Way to go.

On Mythic, yes .. but that's for what, 2% of the WoW population? Huge end of expansion gaps aside, isn't that about the % that sees the hardest content when it's current? For everyone else it's just easy bosses.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by sagajin View Post
    Isn't that just a sub plot? I've stopped playing awhile ago, but I know leaf green and ruby red (which I did play) was literally just copies with touch-ups. If they changed the entire main storyline, then fair enough, but if that's just a subplot to explain a new mechanic in the game (mega evolution) as far as I can read, then that's not really relevant - I did say they included touch ups for the new gen of devices.

Point being entirely missed, though, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post

On Mythic, yes .. but that's for what, 2% of the WoW population? Huge end of expansion gaps aside, isn't that about the % that sees the hardest content when it's current? For everyone else it's just easy bosses.
    I fail to see why that should be a point. If LFR, Normal and Heroic bosses are "easy", anyone can move onto mythic. It doesn't even take a lot of time - plenty of pugs are already doing 1 mythic on half-empty realms like my cluster, and the really full ones are trying their hands at twins aswell. Guilds that raids 2 night a week with multiple mythic kills exists. If you complain that all you get is "easy bosses", you're spending your time wrong .

Deleted
    They should make the last bosses available in LFR 1 week before the next raid or tier releases. That way no one can just kill it and unsub for long.

I think it was mainly so late due to the holidays. No one on tap to hotfix any breaking bugs so they delayed it rather than taking the risk. Probably got some more people to try normal though

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It's a combination of Blizzard reacting to things in the standard hamfisted way that Blizzard does (Abused raiders in abusive raid guilds felt they were forced to do LFR so Blizzard did everything they could to make LFR undesirable for those people, and in so doing made it completely unappealing for everyone, while "Normal." STILL isn't appealing to the average player.) and Blizzard wanting to milk their players. It's actually impressive that they made LFR so bad now that LFR content which won't even be out for ages yet is almost undesirable for people who only run LFR and do garrisons and professions. Way to go.

lol...you're telling me that I can do normal/heroic and complain about it being too easy and an ok excuse would be sorry I don't do mythic? The option for challenging content is provided by blizz.
    *Official Ryg Tweet on Patch Notes Hype Train Passenger* -Never Forget