Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've slowly worked on cutting additional programs out of the loop but it isn't helping. I knocked it down to basically the game + obs (streaming software) and I wasn't getting attacked, but further testing will tell if that's a fix or when I got to that stage the DoS'er was AFK / in bed.

I've also run more scans, this time with Norton (provided by my ISP to all their subscribers) and it found nothing as well.

Thusfar I've run: Avira, AVG, Norton, RKill, RogueKiller, Spybot: Search & Destroy, Malwarebytes, Microsoft Security Essentials, and AdwCleaner. No detections.

However, just to be on the safe side, if it happens again I'm prepared to do a 100% clean install of windows and go from there. It should be noted that my Windows is 100% up to date as well.
    Last edited by Supakaiser; 2015-01-05 at 11:22 PM.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Would you mind scanning with Hitman Pro? it usually detect stuff that other anti-malware/virus/etc fails to detect. Just a suggestion.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrax View Post
    Would you mind scanning with Hitman Pro? it usually detect stuff that other anti-malware/virus/etc fails to detect. Just a suggestion.
    Did it. Nothing came up on detections. Thanks for the tip though
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

10+ Year Old Account
    it doesn't have to be a virus, it could be a service you are using like skype, teamspeak, or dyndns

Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    I have cable internet btw via Comcast.
    Now I dont really know much about this stuff, but I'm giving an alternative. if im wrong then things can continue on. But a few years ago my net kept dying like this and switching things would bring it back. I found out from a technician who came out that someone in my area was using a normal device that kept back feeding into the line. Every time he used it my internet would die for several minutes.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Do you have another router you can test with? It's likely a bug or security flaw with the version of DD-WRT that the attacker is able to exploit. Or it could be an issue with Comcasts setup. In which case you're fucked/need to talk to them.