Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I do plenty of things that would technically be considered crazy, like pacing around while talking to myself, trying to communicate complex and deep stuff that I know won't be understood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Talking aloud while alone sometimes, talking to my pets etc when they have no idea what i'm saying.
    I don't think this is crazy, we all do that

... Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Singing in public venues such as grocery stores or a downtown sidewalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

i used to have a cat that we would meow back and forth to each other as if having a conversation. no idea what we were ever talking about but it was interesting enough to the cat to keep it going for a good while.

I don't think I do anything crazy. I'm rather boring.

I mean, I could be edgy and say something like "Caring too much" or "Falling in love", but I don't consider that crazy.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Randomly break into accents while talking to groups of new people.

Talk in the voice of favourite characters when talking to people that also enjoy the shows. I.E: Skwisgaar from Metalocalypse.

Continue to drink milk even though my Lactose intolerance is increasing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I talk to my dogs and cat.

/shrug
    Talking to them is one of the best perks of having pets!

I talk to my dogs and cat.

/shrug
    I talk to my dog hah.. I got him last summer and for quite some time I did not do it. But I often find myself alone these days so I eventually started talking with my dog. When I think about it, its more sad than crazy I suppose..

Something I gotta to though:

Phone in right pockets(on pants or jacket), wallet left side with keys. Also my snusbox(tobacco) gotta be on left side. If not, something is wrong lol
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

My pug is pretty funny with it. Cocks her head, whines, makes these weird growling sounds. I suspect she's legimately trying to learn the language.
    When I talk to my snakes and my lizard, they just stick their tongues out at me. And my cat just ignores me, the little bitch. Rude motherfuckers, the lot of em. I should probably just get another dog.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    whenever the microwave dings I tell my roomie: "the microwave leveled up again"
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I always stop the microwave at 0:01 seconds.
    People like you are the devil!!! Seriously, having the clear off the 1 second all the damn time to start my own! ><

15+ Year Old Account
    My pug is pretty funny with it. Cocks her head, whines, makes these weird growling sounds. I suspect she's legimately trying to learn the language.
    Heh, my old dog used to make sounds when I talked to her as well, I like to think they try to communicate something back ^^

Deleted
    Ill just lost The Game

Dogs understand a lot of what you tell them. I told my dog "let's go upstairs" the other day, she patiently waited for me at the landing halfway up the stairs while I washed my coffee cup in the downstairs kitchen.

"Go upstairs" is not anything I've ever taught her. She constantly surprises me with little things like this, smart pup

I rock back and forth when I'm sitting on a chair without realizing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    Sometimes I ascribe emotions to inanimate objects. For example, I have a little chocolate bar but it has 'Hello My Name is Cookies and Cream' on the front therefor I feel the candy is addressing me personally and has left me feeling guilty even considering eating it.

IT'S NOT MY FAULT DAMMIT!
    Oh dear, I am guilty of this. :x

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I do that I know is crazy (yet can't help it) is I get fixated on objects and HAVE to touch them. It's weird. Sometimes the corner of a box or desk will catch my eye and I have to touch it. Otherwise, my mind completely fixates on it and I can't think about anything else.

Deleted
    It's very nice to see we're all equally crazy, some of the stuff in this thread gave me a smile.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    thats only crazy when they start talking back.
    ...my cat and I often meow at each other, sometimes for a good five to ten minutes at a time. She's a Maine Coon though - a breed that are particularly vocal, intelligent and attentive.