Ashran - EPIC BATTLEGROUND POST AGAIN

My fellow PVPERs, we are here again experienceing a wonderful expansion and may I suggest what is the number one problem with pvp at the moment? (other than no new bg's and no new pvp ideas)

Ashran ques....once again we have a problem with big "world" pvp that we all want to experience here and there and now we encounter the same problem.

This game has found the answer but blizz doesnt want to enact it. EPIC BATTLE GROUND BUTTON. Que up with your buds (max of 5 maybe?) and play big battle and big fun maps. AV, IOC (redone) Wintergrasp, ASHRAN. WOrld pvp is not going to work. No MMO has been able to do it successfully cause faction in balance always ruins it. So put the button there, a separate button from BGS and make these maps BIG, make them FUN, MAKE them eternal battles.

And to solve the problem of long ques allow horde (or alliance) to opt into being any faction for the one game, they have a disguise and a new look but they choose to play the other side as a SPY. maybe it could fix the imbalance.

anyways....hope all is well and happy new year !!

sam

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    That'd be interesting... Having a temporary race change while in ashran or other bgs to sort out queues... Could eliminate faction imbalance and racial issues, I'd support that.

People have proposed the faction thing for years since that is what they do in arena and RBG. Blizzard has said outright they will never do that.

If they drop 200 conquest from it, 99% of QQs will disappear too
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic