Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there is no way of me winning a game, with the cards that I have on the board or in my hand in order to stop lethal damage then I am going to concede the game, there is no point for me to sit there when I know that I have lost - it allows me to go find another game and doesn't waste any time.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    Guess what, it's my time to use as I please as well.
    Aye and it's your opponents time to use as they please, and if they don't want to sit there and get beaten, they can leave.

Every month or so about the same 3 threads pop up

1. Hearthstone is Pay2win
    2. Priests are OP
    3. I hate it when people concede

I always concede. Im even dissapointed that its not instant. It should be immediatly!

Im also happy when my opponent concedes. Its about winning a game and not about showing of how superior i was and what sick cards i had and how much luck was on my side..really.

I also never use emotes in the end of a game. I use sometimes "well played" during a game, when i see my opponent did some smart combo/move. But at the end of the game i would just like to say "thx for the game" because its so much about luck, it has nothing to do with "well played". Especially when playing to stupid decks like Zoolock...instead of "well played" it would be better to have the option "nice man, you just put your whole hand on the board, grats".

I just despise people who concede when they can't see themselves winning anymore (only got like 5 health left and can't do anything). Just take the loss instead of conceding. This happens quite frequently as well. Anyone else feel this way or am I over exaggerating?
    It's way way quicker because there's people like you. I just can feel your brains frying when you mouse over all their minions calculating if you'll have lethal and won't have to trade. Second grade maths are hard.

I despise retards who take longer than 10 - 15 seconds to make a turn. It's effin hearthstone, I play for 30 minutes every other day, and even I memorized all the decks and predefined tactics (sacrificing your own sylvanas, destroying death's bite and all other "OMG THE PLAYS"...). But then again, I don't work at McDonalds. How hard is to get 15-20 cards? It's simple TCG, so so simple...
    There were countless times in a game of Magic at 1 life left when all looked just about over - I've managed to turn the game around and win. So, be grateful for concedes that could've resulted in your losses.
    See? These kind of retards. I have 1 HP against hunter or a mage, I will trade oh so efficiently and put up a taunt and hope I will turn the game arround. Oh wait a god damn hero power just kills me on next turn after 30 seconds. How thick is this guy?
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love seeing people on the internet claim that they hate wasting their time.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Deleted
    I just despise people who concede when they can't see themselves winning anymore ...
    And not single fuck was given that day ...

Anyone else feel this way or am I over exaggerating?
    Yes, you are over exaggerating but good luck to anybody who wants to try convince you of that.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I love seeing people on the internet claim that they hate wasting their time.
    You wot.

I love seeing people assuming one action somehow has to do with another.

Obviously if someone chose to start up the internet and post, they don't consider it wasting their time.

And to OP, would you rather they just alt tab and let their timers go to the full amount before ending their turn?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You wot.

I love seeing people assuming one action somehow has to do with another.

Obviously if someone chose to start up the internet and post, they don't consider it wasting their time.

And to OP, would you rather they just alt tab and let their timers go to the full amount before ending their turn?
    Don't take it personally. The internet is a great time waster, it's just amusing to see someone complain about wasting time on the internet.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Deleted
    I have never understood why some people feel like they've had less of a victory if their opponent concedes. You've still won. They acknowledged your win and now you can both get on with playing another game. I will never understand why people need to get that killing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Don't take it personally. The internet is a great time waster, it's just amusing to see someone complain about wasting time on the internet.
    I'm not taking it personally, I'm literally using the internet to waste time contrary to what I said, I use it during down time at work.

Deleted
    Hurr durr i play a rng game hurr durr i qq when i cant land the finish blow hurr durr.

its good there is a concede button in this rng game, many players would not touch it otherwise.

I hardly ever let my opponent destroy me, 99% of all matches I lose are in concede. I'd rather move on faster to the next match rather than sit and let them troll me (which happens a lot)

Deleted
    I do the same. There is no point in continuing if the loss is most certain, and really, it is not my problem if you feel like conceding takes away from your victory.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just despise people who concede when they can't see themselves winning anymore (only got like 5 health left and can't do anything). Just take the loss instead of conceding. This happens quite frequently as well. Anyone else feel this way or am I over exaggerating?
    I feel the same way. I've won so many games with 1hp left. Of course there are times when your fate is sealed and you know it, but I'd rather just see it through to the end. I don't really care about saving 10 seconds by conceding, which seems to be the primary argument in favor of it.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

I concede all the time. When I see the opponent play a card that makes things lethal, I immediately try to concede before he gets the final blow. It does feel that it softens the defeat a bit.

Guess what, it's my time to use as I please as well.
    What does this even mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    It's way way quicker because there's people like you. I just can feel your brains frying when you mouse over all their minions calculating if you'll have lethal and won't have to trade. Second grade maths are hard.

I despise retards who take longer than 10 - 15 seconds to make a turn. It's effin hearthstone, I play for 30 minutes every other day, and even I memorized all the decks and predefined tactics (sacrificing your own sylvanas, destroying death's bite and all other "OMG THE PLAYS"...). But then again, I don't work at McDonalds. How hard is to get 15-20 cards? It's simple TCG, so so simple...

See? These kind of retards. I have 1 HP against hunter or a mage, I will trade oh so efficiently and put up a taunt and hope I will turn the game arround. Oh wait a god damn hero power just kills me on next turn after 30 seconds. How thick is this guy?
    Don't cut yourself on all those edges, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    I feel the same way. I've won so many games with 1hp left. Of course there are times when your fate is sealed and you know it, but I'd rather just see it through to the end. I don't really care about saving 10 seconds by conceding, which seems to be the primary argument in favor of it.
    And you've probably lost way more. Only difference is the 1 hp wins burn into your memory where the dozen or so losses don't quite have the same staying power. Quite often a game is decided well before that magical 10 second to natural end mark. I know my deck, I know the odds of drawing what I need to come back(if it's even possible), and to be quite frank even if there is a .00001% chance to win still it's a game I'm playing casually so who gives a fuck to find out.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Every month or so about the same 3 threads pop up

1. Hearthstone is Pay2win
    2. Priests are OP
    3. I hate it when people concede
    Hey hey hey, what about "why people BM?".

In Go it's considered rude to keep a definite loss going.