WA acting strangely on specific serves only after latest update

So, this is weird, and I've had this issue with other addons/portions of the game before, but this one is particularly annoying.

After the latest WA update, or maybe this is related to the last few AddOnSkins/ElvUI updates, but... on certain servers, including my main server, the WA icons are no longer "skinning" properly. I'm going to link two pics of my forgotten Ret to show the difference (both of them are different than how they were skinned before the updates, but one of them is clearly not working how it should):

Working normally - http://i.imgur.com/4OHBUqP.jpg

Working strangely - http://i.imgur.com/Jc9C3Pz.jpg

As you can see, in the bottom picture the default WA icon is present inside the other, but it isn't translating. THIS IS EXTREMELY ANNOYING. I have reinstalled everything, etc etc, but I can't seem to get it to work. And it's just really strange that it would act this way in the first place. Is there any way to fix this?

...and I thought I was going crazy. I noticed that yesterday, too. My icons were in default skin and haven't changed back since then even though my settings are correct.

Deleted
    Yeah, I have the same issue, huge borders appeared and is now overlapping my icons... Hopefully a fix incomming.

Well the thing that is just bizarre is that for most of my servers/characters, it works just fine. You should make a character on another server and see how they look. It is just the one or two servers where they don't work. They work fine everywhere else.

Not related to this specifically, but some people in my guild were having some random UI problems lately as well. I think something may have changed on blizzard's end.

Biggest problem for me was DBM was loading, but it wasn't actually loading completely or properly. Wasn't showing timers and worst of all wouldn't let me see count down timers when I initiated them. Some people could see the timers I started, others couldn't including myself. It was a very strange thing to occur and logging on and off a few times fixed it for unknown reasons.

After updating to the latest version of DBM it started working again just fine, but it was still a very random ass bug.

Some other folks in my raid experienced some minor issues with various addons as well, seemingly out of nowhere.

Not sure what happened, but it was annoying.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

It looks like Masque support was added in a recent version; my icons picked up my configured masque skin. Maybe check the settings and see if that is where your problem is? (Specifically, the masque settings.)

Whelp, that appears to be the problem. Disabling it made my WA that were working properly to look just like the ones that weren't, so I suspect when I log over I'll find I have Masque disabled for some reason on that particular server.

Thanks so much.
    Last edited by ThePlanckEnergy; 2015-01-03 at 10:11 PM.