Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    This year had a lot of great games. Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, Walking Dead season 2, The Wolf Among Us, South Park The Stick of Truth, Wolfenstein New Order, Shadow of Morder and Titanfall. At the same time also some dissapointments like Watch Dogs and Destiny.

I think my favorite game is Dragon Age Inquisition, with Wolfenstein on second place.
    If season 2 is like season one is......I just finished the first one. Probably going to wait for it to come down in price before I get the next one. Got the last one on a summer steam deal, gonna wait for next one to get on sell.

After playing this one I think ill play a more easy relaxed game that is less drama. Like um....BattleBlock Theater.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Shadows of Mordor, it was the best new game that I played in 2014.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

1. Shadows of Mordor
    2. Wolfenstein
    3. Threes (mobile)

I didn't play Transistor but I keep hearing about it so I might have to check it out.

Im only gona put 3 but, only because out of the 15+ good game released this year, these 3 are the ones i went back to the most.

1. Dragon Age Inquisition.
    2. Super smash Bros 4
    3. South Park the stick of truth.

2014 was not that bad. I think people think its bad, because it was bad for one thing: This year was one of the worst for console exclusive blockbusters aside from WII-U. Multiplateform and PC titles had a very good year, despite some huge disapointment (overhyped duh) like destiny and watchdogs. Good thing for every overhyped game gone wrong, we had surprising stuff like shadow of mordor, wolfenstein and south park. Hell i personally was very impressed by dragon age, as my number 1 indicate, i was highly skeptical to even buy it with the trash bioware been putting out, especially dragon age 2.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-01-04 at 06:23 AM.

Deleted
    I'd also call GTA 5, as i didnt play it on the old consoles and it was a stunning game on XB1 for me. You could call it a new game.

So i would place:

1. GTA 5
    2. Dragon Age Inquisition
    3. Warlords of Draener (it's really good, but not THAT exciting)
    4. Hearthstone

Shadow of Mordor

Dragon Age Inquisition. Hands down.

Easily got 80-100 hours out of that game with just a single playthrough. Had a blast while doing it too. Not many games nowadays can claim that outside of MMOs (hell, some MMOs don't even keep me entertained that long anymore).