Poll: Which mount should I buy ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I would personally go spectral, unless you actually feel like spending real money on it. It's all based on what you prefer. Me, personally, having a flying mount in somewhere like Dreanor isn't really all that great, though some prefer to use it.

Deleted
    I felt I needed to make an update to the thread since after such a long time I was capable of getting one of the mounts.

I decided to skip the Spectral Tiger at the time and keep my gold for the Sha mount. So far it has not appeared in my server's BMAH, but I continued to farm gold and having reached 1,8M gold I decided to do a GM server transfer and bought the Swift Spectral Tiger in another european server (750k). I am now patiently waiting for the Sha mount to appear in my server's BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    Those spectral tigers are becoming duped. So yah it's pretty much going around.
    Reviving this thread because something very important has not been mentioned enough. This thread can mislead players into making a mistake.

The fact of the matter is, the Spectral Tiger mount should never be bought off the auction house. In short there is almost no way to tell if that spectral tiger is a fake. Unless there is some extreme exception where you see proof of them using a real spectral tiger card to upload this to the auction house theres no way to tell. Fake spectral tigers are a documented reality on the auction house. And obviously you shouldn't count a fake spectral tiger as the genuine article. They're not the same. One is a fake copy and one came from the actual card.

You should consider any rare TCG mount to be a complete fake in general if its on the auction house.

Go for the heavenly onyx cloud serpent in this case. There is a 100% chance that serpent will be the genuine article.

And if you resell dupped mounts or mounts that are most LIKELY dupped without knowing for sure that its real, you're risking that your 500k+ item is a fake and you're taking peoples hard earned gold. Don't even try to sell spectral tigers that you bought off the auction house unless you know for sure that its real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NopeNoWay View Post
    The fact of the matter is, the Spectral Tiger mount should never be bought off the auction house. In short there is almost no way to tell if that spectral tiger is a fake. Unless there is some extreme exception where you see proof of them using a real spectral tiger card to upload this to the auction house theres no way to tell. Fake spectral tigers are a documented reality on the auction house. And obviously you shouldn't count a fake spectral tiger as the genuine article. They're not the same. One is a fake copy and one came from the actual card. .
    This doesn't really matter since items you bought off the AH won't get removed. Even IF the Spectral Tigers are dupes, if you buy it on the AH, you are on the safe side - which is why it's perfectly fine to grab one if you can get your hands on a cheap one.